Llumar Tint and Paint Protection on my Black V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Llumar Tint and Paint Protection on my Black V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by 1-2-N-V My infinity dealer for my wife's M35 has a guy for $889.00 does front , mirrors ...
    OldDrummer55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Black/black, Auto, Recaros, Sun Roof...

Re: Llumar Tint and Paint Protection on my Black V

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-N-V View Post
    My infinity dealer for my wife's M35 has a guy for $889.00 does front , mirrors and back bumper. For that money i would want to see the rockers and some of the forward fender flares and up hood abit
    Hell, for that price he'd better give you a reach around and a kiss too!

Titaniumseeker is offline Performance Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550

Had both of my cars done but opted for the entire hood and fenders. Good thing too because last weekend a vehicle kicked back part of a tire tread and it hit the right quarter panel. Thanks to the protection the car was not damaged. Money well spent.

homesite is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escallade, 2009 CTS-V, Lamborghini Murcielago

I did it my self for $250. I bought a pre cut kit on ebay and then bought extra material and did the rockers and rear lower doors myself

thunder gray is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V

Hope all you "custom install" guys are careful, had my C-6 done with the custom cut on my car and guess what he cut through my clear coat in 3 places.

chukk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Hi Tuan,
    I just had the Llumar Paint Protection applied to my V and had a question for you. On your install, was the top of the bumper all in 1 piece? It seems like a simple shape, but mine came in 2 pieces with the seam running the entire length side to side. As this stuff is not cheap, I'm not happy and am trying to determine if my Installer is BS'ing me or if Llumar actually has that in their computer. Other than that I'm happy with it. I had the entire front, including the lights, 22" of the hood and the part of the fenders. Lower doors and rockers, top of rear bumper, and all of the door edges. Thanks, Chuck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.