Luminar tint pics?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Luminar tint pics? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; has anyone used this tint yet on a v2 and have some pics to share?...
    haterinc is offline Cadillac Owner
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Luminar tint pics?

has anyone used this tint yet on a v2 and have some pics to share?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Re: Luminar tint pics?

Quote Originally Posted by haterinc View Post
    has anyone used this tint yet on a v2 and have some pics to share?
    Are you sure it is called Luminar and NOT Llumar?

I had Llumar tint 15% installed all around on my V. It is supposed to be one of the best window films available. I even had my sunroof tinted with Llumar 5% to keep as much of the sun out of the car as possible.

Do a search and you will find the topic I started right after I got my V tinted. I posted a few pics of it.

Hope this helps!

SG

haterinc is offline Cadillac Owner
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

ha thanks... well now that you question me... i'm not exactly sure which one i'm talking about. i had about $4k worth of window tinting done in my house to keep out reflection one an oversized wall with oversized windows haha and i can't remember which is which. i'll have to look. thanks for the reply.

what i'm after is the classy Benz type reflective tint... not so much the ghetto mirror tint on dunk'ed out whips on dubs and things lol

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Quote Originally Posted by haterinc View Post
    ha thanks... well now that you question me... i'm not exactly sure which one i'm talking about. i had about $4k worth of window tinting done in my house to keep out reflection one an oversized wall with oversized windows haha and i can't remember which is which. i'll have to look. thanks for the reply.

what i'm after is the classy Benz type reflective tint... not so much the ghetto mirror tint on dunk'ed out whips on dubs and things lol
    I went with the 15% black. They do have a reflective tint available from some film makers that is a titanium type tint. I had that on one of my cars about 10 years ago and I didn't like it. I like it black!

SG

InLoveWithThe09 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS-V

I know someone that has a mercedes s-class and i think that the tint look you are referring to on the benz isnt actually the type of tint that is put on the car, but that the window itself is actually tinted or something like it from the factory. And when aftermarket tint is applied to it it gives it that nice classy mirror look. not to reflective but sort of. I had asked them why did they get the mirror tint because they normally get the regular black and they told me that that's what it is but the window itself gives that effect when tint is applied to it. I'm not exactly sure but that is just what i heard.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.