Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY REG!!)

dennych is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY RE

Looks like a great event! I'll look out for these events next year since I'm Local. Missed out this year due to being in Japan =/

D3l7a3ch0 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Black-on-Black

Re: The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY RE

Dr. Design, what you said about desktops bugged me to the point that I did some slight batch processing
    to all of the pictures in original res and uploaded them in an archive (.zip)

the res I uploaded initially were not quite desktop-sized, imo.

LBGP Archive A.zip / 122MB

LBGP Archive B.zip / 175MB

LBGP Resizes.zip / 92MB

Quote Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
    Yeah sure, I think you missed taking pictures of our V because the front end was covered with bugs! It was clean, before we drove it 400 miles yesterday. It was the only solid black wagon there I believe, our plate is V DCULUS.

Sorry we missed the D3 meet, I had to be at the track at 7:30 so I didn't miss the GTS practice. The Swisher Solstice is one of the cars I tune. We ended up hanging out with the GMG team pretty late and ended up being the last V out of the corral parking lot!

As usual, it was a lot of fun and definitely a sweet way to go to the races. We were super bummed out to see O'Connell's car die on the last lap, but James Sofronas is a good driver and was there at the end where he needed to be.

Thanks Dr. Design. It was fine really since I realized I had to be at the track early anyway. Are you James that I met today? (Sorry, I'm new to this forum)
    I HAD YOU!

the one I missed was the fourth one in, between a white and a red V

-------------------------

everyone enjoys a decent photoshop

Last edited by D3l7a3ch0; 04-24-13 at 03:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12