2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, Spare PCM in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Where is a good place to buy a second PCM for tuning? Thanks...
- 06-23-14 07:12 PM #1
Where is a good place to buy a second PCM for tuning? Thanks
- 06-27-14 08:34 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe 3.6, Sport and Luxury 1&2 / 2012 CTS Wagon
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Toronto, Canada
Re: Spare PCM
www.car-part.com I use this as a look up quite a bit for some parts for other applications. They start at $100 and go up. There are compatible part numbers from other 3.6's, but obviously the programming IN the ECU for our cars will be different. So if you are programming it anyhow, as long as it is a compatible ECU you will be fine.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch