CADILLAC CTS Stainless Cat-Back System Questions?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tinman
  • 1 Post By ajazolino
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, CADILLAC CTS Stainless Cat-Back System Questions? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Has anyone on the forum installed this on their cadillac CTS? http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...one=all&id=623 Did you notice any performance gain? Was it ...
    CTS_ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS

CADILLAC CTS Stainless Cat-Back System Questions?

Has anyone on the forum installed this on their cadillac CTS?
    http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...one=all&id=623

Did you notice any performance gain?
    Was it an easy install?
    Any tips about the install?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Re: CADILLAC CTS Stainless Cat-Back System Questions?

I believe some folks have installed the Magnaflow system as well as others. Yep, I'm gonna say it: Search is your friend.
    Tbbt likes this.

json3144 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Black Ice
    I just did this on my 2011 coupe AWD... I preference the AWD because the kit does not fit and had to be modified up front by the transfer case.
    Tone is mild, sounds deepest oddly around 2500rpm, no drone and retains a classy feel.

I did a bunch of mods including the trifecta tune but def a noticeably horsepower difference in the middle power band

pazecar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Just installed magnaflow 15216 on my 2013 coupe with touring package. Noticeable sound increase but not loud. Slight performance improvement. $850 delivered from wundercarparts plus $100 local installation. Would recommend

holdemhigh is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by pazecar
    Just installed magnaflow 15216 on my 2013 coupe with touring package. Noticeable sound increase but not loud. Slight performance improvement. $850 delivered from wundercarparts plus $100 local installation. Would recommend
    Please post sound clips. I would like to compare it to the Borla exhaust system. Thanks!

ajazolino is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS
    I already have sound clips posted on a thread all about magnaflow. This is why people get so mad and say use the search feature.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Tbbt likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.