RevXtreme products?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, RevXtreme products? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I'm looking at the Spiral ported throttle body and Black Ice-Olator from RevXtreme. They advertise handsome power increases with each ...
    z34rick is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS 3.6L

RevXtreme products?

I'm looking at the Spiral ported throttle body and Black Ice-Olator from RevXtreme. They advertise handsome power increases with each moderately priced product ($150 ea.) In addition, they clain no additional tuning is necessary to see the product benefits. I'm new to my Cadillac CTS and to this Forum, but intrigued by the possibilities of these simple modifications. I would appreciate any feedback from those that have used either of these devices. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ncscons is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS 3.6 AWD

Re: RevXtreme products?

I have the TB and their catch can and i'm happy with both. I noticed a difference at low RPMs with the TB right off the bat (without even resetting the computer) and the catch can is definitely trapping oil. I emptied the can the first few times but the past couple of oil changes the dealership emptied it and the service advisor has commented about the amount of oil that drained out when I picked up the car.
    I'm not sure on the actual power increase with the TB but after swapping it in I drove out of the underground parking lot of my building and without a doubt there was a noticeable increase in low-end torque. By "noticeable" i don't mean it magically dropped 500lbs off the car, but it pulled better going up the ramps.

conedoctor is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D

Not saying these don't work cause I don't know, I do know nothing in life is free and the butt dyno is very inaccurate.

I assume they have dyno sheets for the spacer?

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

There are plenty of posts here on both products available by searching. Otherwise, I'm also sure members will post their experience with both products.

Don't pay attention to the VERY negative posts by a few who seem enraged at RX, they are here to just cause trouble!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.