2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, 2008 / 2009 factory exhaust setup view from underneath? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; After some, ahem*, adjustments to the factory exhaust on my 2008, I'm getting some contact on the rear sway bar ...
- 08-23-13 09:01 AM #1
2008 / 2009 factory exhaust setup view from underneath?
After some, ahem*, adjustments to the factory exhaust on my 2008, I'm getting some contact on the rear sway bar with the left side exhaust pipe depending on the road surface - if there's anyone who can get a quick picture of that area and clearance an '08 / '09 factory dual exhaust so I can confirm what stock setup looks like, would appreciate - thanks...
* if anyone is looking for a low mileage '08 / '09 Magnaflow cat-back, feel free to message me
- 08-23-13 02:01 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI F3 Sport Suspension
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- North Texas
- 08-23-13 11:47 PM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE