2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, 2008 / 2009 factory exhaust setup view from underneath? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; After some, ahem*, adjustments to the factory exhaust on my 2008, I'm getting some contact on the rear sway bar ...
- 08-23-13 10:01 AM #1
2008 / 2009 factory exhaust setup view from underneath?
After some, ahem*, adjustments to the factory exhaust on my 2008, I'm getting some contact on the rear sway bar with the left side exhaust pipe depending on the road surface - if there's anyone who can get a quick picture of that area and clearance an '08 / '09 factory dual exhaust so I can confirm what stock setup looks like, would appreciate - thanks...
* if anyone is looking for a low mileage '08 / '09 Magnaflow cat-back, feel free to message me
- 08-23-13 03:01 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI F3 Sport Suspension
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- North Texas
- 08-24-13 12:47 AM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set -Metric
Hex Bits Set -Metric - 13 Pc Metric Hex Bits Set
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.