2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, Fitch fuel catalyst for cts? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I found a Fitch fuel Catalyst system for my 2008 cts. It attaches to your fuel line and lasts the ...
- 07-31-13 08:49 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2008 CTS RWD 3.6l V6
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Kerrville, TX
Fitch fuel catalyst for cts?
I found a Fitch fuel Catalyst system for my 2008 cts. It attaches to your fuel line and lasts the life of your engine. Supposedly it increases fuel economy, engine oil life and many other things. Runs about $215. I was just curious if anybody has bought this product and how well it really works.
- 07-31-13 10:16 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Denver - Castle Pines, CO
Re: Fitch fuel catalyst for cts?
Check this out............
The vast majority of these people didn't think it worked. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
- 07-31-13 01:24 PM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm