2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  tinman 
#1 ·
Anybody here has a raven black cts
Going back on a lease return I am willing
To pay them $1000 dollars for parts to
Swap from my car to the retun

#4 ·
Sorry lol ok here's my story my car got keyed like 3 months ago so the only
Thing that I had to paint is the 4 doors that's it so I had it painted and they did
A nice job but it still will never look oem so I was looking for someone's raven black
Cts that is going back on a return so I can swap my doors with the oem painted doors
There not painted bad they look good but to me I am a Anal **** so that's my story

#5 ·
The problem with your 'plan' is that the person returning on their lease would be charged for the non OEM paint work on the doors. Not to mention the difficulty with transport of any exchanged parts. You didn't mention where you are located either.

I know you're thinking outside of the box, but you're way out of the box on this one!

Good Luck, Marv

#7 ·
Or I would have gotten the whole car painted. Maybe one heluva detailer can help.

This whole thread does not belong in Performance category, either.

#12 ·
If you think about it, who would want to do this with you? What gain is in it for them? They have to remove and re-install their own doors for what? This includes electrical, too. Paint will still be different as it comes from a different batch and age and condition. What a PITA. This is not personal, but this is something that I would never do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.