- 07-18-13 08:24 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 cts premium
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
011 CTS AWD exhaust options??
I been looking around and all i can find are low quality exhausts for the AWD model. Anyone know of any good AWD exhausts??
- 07-19-13 07:23 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 cts-4
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Waunakee Wi.
Re: 011 CTS AWD exhaust options??
I put a Magnaflow system on my 10 CTS4, I have a little write up on it.,. I had to bend the x-pipe that connects to the collector behind the cats.Sounds great to me,with an CAI,throttle body,and black ice-olater. It makes a big difference.I'm just waiting on Tracy to get my tune done .Then it should be a nice little sleeper
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm