2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, How much difference do headers make? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I'm getting ready to do some mods to the V. My thoughts were: - short-ram intake (already installed) - upper ...
- 05-28-13 12:06 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- South Jersey
How much difference do headers make?
I'm getting ready to do some mods to the V. My thoughts were:
- short-ram intake (already installed)
- upper pulley
- 160 t-stat
- long-tube headers
I was questioning doing the headers- does anyone know, roughly, the difference in power with and without headers?
please delete- wrong forum!
- 05-29-13 03:08 PM #2
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric