AWD CTS 3.6 build thread......the works!! - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, AWD CTS 3.6 build thread......the works!! in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; If you have the DI engine, get the iceolator ($150) , the cnc ported TB, and the catchcan and you ...
    SC2150 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

Re: AWD CTS 3.6 build thread......the works!!

If you have the DI engine, get the iceolator ($150) , the cnc ported TB, and the catchcan and you will have a completely different animal!

www.RevXtreme.com
    RX Performance Products/RevXtreme.com 941-721-1826

redj20 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Smile Re: AWD CTS 3.6 build thread......the works!!

Wow Tracy I'm literally counting down days till I get that car back so many are waiting as I am to go out for a ride.

Truth is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): LLT
    Quote Originally Posted by redj20
    Wow Tracy I'm literally counting down days till I get that car back so many are waiting as I am to go out for a ride.

Aren't we all

drarmament is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Why is the build taking so long? Is this a test car?

Make It Rain is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): None

No this is normal for RX. 6-8 months at their shop, and when they finally finish you need to take it to another shop so it can be fixed.

OHHH ok, I just wondering what they are waiting on to get the build finished. It seems like his car just been sitting in limbo.

We have several of these out on the road finished for the past 2 years plus....in fact the ONLY company doing them.....and the actual customers seem very happy with them. Rain, truth, and the other trolls you can easily see by clicking on their user name, posts, will see they are only trolls here with one intent...cause trouble.

Truth does not own a Cadillac, he is a troll that attempted to extort $10,000 from us threatening to do what he is doing if we would not pay $10k...we have it in the hands of the Manatee County prosecutors office.

Here is a sample of his family's past that he bragged about so all know:

Goodson Farms Owner Sentenced for Filing False Tax Returns

March 31, 2009 by K. McKinney

Janet Goodson, president of Goodson Farms, was sentenced three months in prison for filing false tax returns from 2001 to 2004. Goodson Farms is one of Hillsborough County’s largest strawberry farms and the site of a popular produce market. Court records alleged that Goodson failed to report cash sales of peppers on tax returns.

Charged in Tampa’s federal court, Goodson faced up to 24 months in prison. She received a more lenient sentence because she cooperated in a federal investigation related to fraudulent federal crop insurance payments last year. In that case, prosecutors charged Goodson Farms, and D&K Farms in Plant City with lying about damaged crops to obtain more than $1 million in federal crop insurance payments.

No fines were assessed against Goodson because the farm was ordered to pay nearly $1.1 million in restitution after pleading guilty to crop insurance fraud last fall.

In that case, Goodson Farms was accused of obtaining crop insurance to cover its pepper crops between 2001 and 2004. The farm then claimed losses and received more than $1 million in federal crop insurance payments. The claimed pepper crops had actually been harvested and sold.

This case is a good example of the benefit of retaining a good federal criminal defense attorney as soon as one becomes aware of a federal investigation. Goodson, probably through defense counsel, was able to negotiate with prosecutors and investigators such that she assisted with the investigation and limited her period of incarceration.

Locations: Florida
    Criminal Charges: White Collar Crimes

I figured since this is public record I would start putting this on all the forums you are slandering us on......it is fact of course, not the fiction you have posted....how does that sound?

I had already took possession of the car once before, the reason it's seems like its has taken so long is I
    sent the vehicle back to RX for installation of cams. I should have in my driveway soon

Ok. Did you like the supercharge? What was the rpm range for full boost. I wouldn't mind going supercharged or turbo if there is someone that can tune for e85. I would hate to buy ms 105 and tune it for that. I wish Diablo would make a tune for these cars

Cargent05 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 GTO

Moderators should be able to delete the posts from trolls... get that crap outta here.

Would be nice for the mods to keep the site clean like it used to be.....

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Or you can put them on your ignore list like I did! Easy fix!

Mn800r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe

Dyno was supposed to be installed in April......what's the #'s on this 4.1 forged motor you started this spring?. Looking at getting the wife a 2012 coupe in March for her birthday..

DaddyRocket is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Anyone have any data on the reliability of the AWD system under these power levels? Or are there any upgrades to the drivetrain, transfer case, etc. that need to be done?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.