2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, Exhaust question in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I'm looking to deepen the sound. Do I need to buy a complete system or can I get away with ...
- 10-15-12 09:07 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 08 CTS Premium.. Every Freaking Option
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Dallas Texas
I'm looking to deepen the sound. Do I need to buy a complete system or can I get away with mufflers only? Got volant exhaust on the way. Just don't want to pay for a full system. Wife getting suspicious of all the packages of upgrades hitting the door.
- 10-16-12 02:13 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 cts premium
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
Check out the intake silencer mod ! Works well
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"