20 rwhp & 25 rwtq bolt on gain... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, 20 rwhp & 25 rwtq bolt on gain... in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by SC2150 Sounds good! For some reason, I still can't PM on this forum. No clue... I know ...
    Wag-O-Neer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-4 Wagon Premium 3.6 w/FE2

Re: 20 rwhp & 25 rwtq bolt on gain...

Quote Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
    Sounds good!
    For some reason, I still can't PM on this forum. No clue...

I know you probably can't list your website here, but in the thread on the camaro5 forum you added up top, there's an AOL email address listed in your directions for paypal. Can I email my info to that address?

SC2150 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

Yes....just email me and expalin your form the cadilac forum.

yes. Try it. I cant PM either here.

Quote Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
    yes. Try it. I cant PM either here.
    Email sent to RxProd...@aol.com with some basic install questions. That's the right email, right?

Thanks!

BNRacing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

I'll be selling these also. Got hooked up with these guys earlier today so you'll have a place to buy it online starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
    I'll be selling these also. Got hooked up with these guys earlier today so you'll have a place to buy it online starting tomorrow.
    NICE! I'm guessing Tracy has told you that I'll be the first Caddy to install this thing.

I know all these threads are kind of all together at the top of the forum, but as time passes, they'll be split up. So, for those reading this 6 months from now, here's my unbiased review of this product:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...black-ice.html

BNR will have to get the billet pulley pictures up.

Not related to the subject here, but found an old article from 2006 on our race team at the time:

Each Rev-Xtreme Race Team Member Scores on Northern Swing--Lewis, Williams, Hickmon racking up the W’s!!!
    8/23/2006
    Ellenton, FL Share |

Emily Lewis, Troy Williams, Jr., and J.P. Hickmon, the three Rev-Xtreme backed Florida competitors decided to pool their resources and head North for the month of August, piling their three competition vehicles into one rig and hitting the road for a rigorous tour. Despite a lengthy stint on the road and some trials and tribulations along the way, the trip has been a huge success in terms of on-track success, with each competitor scoring along the way.

The tour began at Atco Raceway in Atco, NJ for the AA Auto Salvage $20,000 bracket events August 4-6. Their, Hickmon picked up a Gamblers event victory, while Williams advanced to late rounds in Saturday’s $20,000 event. After an adventurous trip West to the Mid-Michigan Motorplex for the World Super Pro Challenge the following weekend, Hickmon followed up with yet another victory: in Thursday’s $5,000-to-win opener. Hickmon’s Rev-Xtreme backed dragster is powered by a Nesbitt Performance Engines 555, and he was quick to credit the Carolina engine builder as well as Jeg’s Mail Order, Mullis Chassis by Forrester, and Nitroplate for his recent success.

Defending IHRA Quick Rod Champion Williams added a runner-up in Sunday’s $5,000-to-win closer, while Lewis drove her machine to a quarterfinal finish.

“The Michigan race looks real good on paper,” joked Lewis. “Troy and J.P. both made finals, and don’t get me wrong--it was a good weekend. But, we missed our shot at the real big money (the $50,000 main event was won by Tennessee’s Jason Lynch), and on the way from Atco, the motorhome broke down in Ohio. We actually had to lean on some friends to even get to Michigan--so it was a trying week!”

The entire Rev-Xtreme team wished to thank Jeremy Bargo, Carey Gill, Mike Bloomfield, and the Connolly family for their help throughout the week.

The weekend of August 19-20 brought the team to Tri-State Dragway near Cincinnati, OH for the IHRA Mr. Gasket Pro-Am event. There, Emily Lewis added to the team’s victory total, earning a win in the Quick Rod Shootout event contested Saturday night. Williams, Jr. was also a semi-finalist in that category. Then in Sunday’s main event, both she and Williams found themselves in the semi-final round once again, although both fell in that stanza.

Although the Tri-State event did not count toward Williams’ 2007 IHRA points total, he still sits atop the Quick Rod points chase as the season heads toward a close. Several competitors, including Texan Chris Pogue, Illinois based Forrest Lipke, Louisiana’s Slate Cummings, Kentucky competitor Rusty Cook, and more have a shot at overtaking the points lead.

A piece of that championship puzzle could fall into place at this weekend’s IHRA World Nationals at Norwalk Raceway Park. The Grandaddy of the IHRA schedule is the final stop on the Rev-Xtreme tour before the trio points their rig back Southbound to Florida.

Primary backing for each of the aforementioned drivers comes from Rev Xtreme (www.RevXtreme.com), a full service parts and performance shop specializing in all late model high performance cars and trucks. Florida competitors Emily Lewis, J.P. Hickmon, and Troy Williams, Jr. make up the Rev Xtreme motorsports marketing regime. RevXtreme currently has retail facilities in Tampa, FL, and Fort Myers, FL, with a new store opening soon in Atlanta, GA.

WRXtranceformed is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Is there any way that we can confirm that this might work on the older 3.6DI engines? If I have to pick one of these up and be the guinea pig I would be up for it..

Just need to have an intake manifold from one to match the ports.....I think it will (going by memory and that is scary at my age)...but if there is a some one willing to test fit and try, let me know.

sfv41901 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS
    How about a kit that includes the space, TH & a oil catch can?

What about a group buy?

We can do free shipping if all ordered together.

Pretty sure this fits the older 3.6 but if someone buys one and it dosent I will buy it back 100% refund.

sfv41901 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by SC2150
    We can do free shipping if all ordered together.

Pretty sure this fits the older 3.6 but if someone buys one and it dosent I will buy it back 100% refund.
    PM sent

Michael_atDell is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L DI AWD
    I'm in for one for my '08 DI... Let's order soon! I'm so excited!

WRXtranceformed is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Nice, these guys beat me to it. I will let you all be the guinea pigs, but I'm basically 100% on this if everything fits right!

sterling is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Do you guys think this would void the warranty?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.