CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Greetings all, I'm a new member from Australia. I'm looking at using the CTS 3.6Lt V6 and 6 speed auto ...
    martythetrimmer is offline Cadillac Owners Member

CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom

Greetings all,
    I'm a new member from Australia. I'm looking at using the CTS 3.6Lt V6 and 6 speed auto in a project car I'm working on as it is 37Kw more powerful than our top line version of this engine. The problem I have is there are small differences between the two engines and I can't find out if our local ECU and loom will run this engine. The unit I have found is a brand new crate item, I believe it is a 2010 version but would need to confirm this. I tried to contact Cadillac head office but they won't return an
    E mail so I need to find both engine and trans ECU's and the loom, throttle pedal and shifter etc as second hand items. Can anybody supply or have details of a wrecking yard who can?

Marty

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

martythetrimmer is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom

Thanks to all who read my request but it's a shame nobody could help as I would have loved to use the Cadillac V6. That being said I'm pleased to not have a Cadillac as even their head office will not reply to my repeated emails. Not good PR for a mayjor manufacturer, all I wanted to do was buy several new production items but it would seam to be to hard for them.
    Good luck to you all, and I hope you have more joy with your Cadillac than I did trying to buy their products!

cdezey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Car-part.com

----------

Gm does not sell directly, any gm parts dept could order everything u need. but I do not know why u could not use ebay or buy a wreck that would have all u need.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.