Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom

CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom

Greetings all,
    I'm a new member from Australia. I'm looking at using the CTS 3.6Lt V6 and 6 speed auto in a project car I'm working on as it is 37Kw more powerful than our top line version of this engine. The problem I have is there are small differences between the two engines and I can't find out if our local ECU and loom will run this engine. The unit I have found is a brand new crate item, I believe it is a 2010 version but would need to confirm this. I tried to contact Cadillac head office but they won't return an
    E mail so I need to find both engine and trans ECU's and the loom, throttle pedal and shifter etc as second hand items. Can anybody supply or have details of a wrecking yard who can?

Marty

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: CTS 3.6 V6 ECU and loom

Thanks to all who read my request but it's a shame nobody could help as I would have loved to use the Cadillac V6. That being said I'm pleased to not have a Cadillac as even their head office will not reply to my repeated emails. Not good PR for a mayjor manufacturer, all I wanted to do was buy several new production items but it would seam to be to hard for them.
    Good luck to you all, and I hope you have more joy with your Cadillac than I did trying to buy their products!

Car-part.com

----------

Gm does not sell directly, any gm parts dept could order everything u need. but I do not know why u could not use ebay or buy a wreck that would have all u need.