- 08-10-12 09:30 AM #31Originally Posted by s2kriderap2
- 08-10-12 10:30 AM #32
Re: 3.6DI supercharger myth discussion
Were just south of Tampa and have been making twin turbo's, single turbos, and super chargers for these for the past 2 years with them in use all over the world....the 3.6 DI is a very different beast to FI and we also do ported heads, and a bunch of other products we have developed for these.
Go to: www.RevXtreme.com to watch videos.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive