Corsa exhaust on 3.6 DI V6 2010 Camaro
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, Corsa exhaust on 3.6 DI V6 2010 Camaro in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; My 2010 Camaro RS was being used as the tester for Corsa's new exhaust system for the 3.6L DI V6. ...
    bond2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '07 SRX V8 AWD 20" Sport

Corsa exhaust on 3.6 DI V6 2010 Camaro

My 2010 Camaro RS was being used as the tester for Corsa's new exhaust system for the 3.6L DI V6. Same engine you Caddy guys have on your CTS. My car is a manual tranny car, but they co-developed the system on an Auto Camaro. The owner of Corsa told me that he now wants to complete the same exhaust for the CTS. While it may need a few tweaks here and there, the sound should be almost identical.

I picked up my car last night and it was dark by the time I got home, so I apologize for the low quality video. Hopefully the Mic on my camcorder was decent enough to capture the sound. They did an amazing job. The guys at Corsa spent a ton of time getting the sound right. Gone is the raspiness of the stock exhaust and there is absolutely no cruising drone. When you give the car throttle the exhaust has a deeper, cleaner muscular sound. I've never heard a V6 exhaust sound so good. I will try to get drive by videos tomorrow during the day, enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_X1dQ-6E7E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&bo rder=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_X1dQ-6E7E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&bo rder=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Gristle Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2

Re: Corsa exhaust on 3.6 DI V6 2010 Camaro

I like it!

Mbai2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '08 CTS DI 6 Speed Manual Black/Black w/ FE3 Fully Loaded

Looks great! Both the exhaust and the Camaro. Not sure if I'm a fan of the sound though. It still sounds a little weak on the grunt. Reminds me of what the Infiniti G35/G37 coupe's exhaust note sounds like. Still better than stock I suppose.

OneLapCoastie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DI FE3

I loved the Corsa's on my Corvette. Highest quality aftermarket exhaust I've seen. Not sure I want to go with an aftermarket exhaust yet for the CTS, but if I do it will definitely be the Corsa.

bond2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '07 SRX V8 AWD 20" Sport

added a new video guys:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49bvWalIWsg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49bvWalIWsg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Northern SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-4 3.6 & 2008 SRX-4 V6

Can't wait!

Bandit1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.6DI

Thanks for taking the time for the mpgs. Sounds damn good on your new Camaro. I have the Sports on my C6 and am patiently waiting for the 'perfected' Corsa system for the DI CTS. Yeah baby Yeah!

jdavis12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS DI RWD

Well done on both clips! I will agree that the Corsa definitely sounds as good as it gets for a V6.....now let's see if they can duplicate for the CTS. I know there are many CTS owners waiting for the day Corsa has a system available.

beanjapan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

I am dieing to get this exhaust on my car!!! I can't wait to do this and the intake upgrade... I dont want to do one at a time, it would be great to just pick up both, and upgrade the car.

Can't wait! Corsa, dont let the CTS owners down!!! (D3 Press them as much as you can!)

sfrase is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Blue Diamond CTS

Very nice! Do you get any horsepower boost from the exhaust?
    scott

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.