Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Sneak Peak at 2008 CTS! (high-res image)

17K views 70 replies 46 participants last post by  Kael 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 ·
Hey, nice shopping job there.

If they manage to clean up the awful V shape in the front, I think it will look good. The headlights are key.

#8 ·
Like it or hate it, you have to admit it is a much higher quality looking front than our current plastic one...

My only complaint thus far is that the chicken-wire looking mesh should have been replaced with the mesh from the V and current Sport.
Can't wait for NAIAS to get a good look at the whole car in person. Hopefully they will have a few on the floor and not just the car on a pedestal... I want to be able to touch the new interior. :D

#12 ·
okay, things to notice.

the fogs are now projectors. HID is still and option
but the headlight cleaners are now gone.

in the first link you can see the preproduction model, then look at the top pic, there are a few subtle differences that all together... are .. meh

there is an odd line going down the side of the headlights to the top of the foglights, it seems to be a part of the style but it looks like a join seam till you realize it doesnt really go anywhere. it breaks up the front and makes it look more narrow. that should be done away with.

#20 ·
I don't mind the lights or fogs but the grill...I don't know. I still think the current CTS front looks better for now at least. Let's wait and see. (Is anyone going to the Detroit auto show?) Get pics, lots of pics for us. Well give you points.

#24 ·
I freakin LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

seriously another ground breaking style....it is great IMO and i am jealous already.....imagie one coming down the road at you with the HID's and fogs on at dusk....you would all sh!t your pants and be all like .....Holy crap that is pimp!!:yup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.