Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Putting Cadillac on Blast

3K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  mrlacy1 
#1 ·
Love my car, HATE the service. I've been treated like crap by the dealer FRANK KENT CADILLAC FORT WORTH TEXAS and GM HQ is of little help.
I'm telling everyone I know to stay away from the brand and company. Any product is only as good as the service and when the service really sucks what's left?
I'm so damn disappointed .
No choice but to get rid of it, gonna get a ford or a import? The service can't get any worse.
Friggin disgruntled.

#3 ·
I am not flaming you. You have four posts and come in here flaming Cadillac. I'm not saying anything left or right, up or down. What is the problem? What have you done that gets not even lip service? Is there any help anyone here can try for you?

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Not much other than took my car if for an electrical issue and them showing their inability to troubleshoot/ repair their product resulting in:
Eight 60 mile round trips to the dealers facility.
The fact that it been going of for close to a year now.
The refusal by upper management to sit down and discuss the issue.
The total lack of concern for my time or expense.
Damaging my vehicle while in their possession.
Refusal to follow up on repair.

BTW I sent GM HQ Cadillac division a 8 page letter explaining everything. They were quick to call back, I thought Yea!!! I was sent back to the dealer for more of the same lousy service and treatment.

That's what I've done to not get lip service.

#7 ·
Hello dchand63,

I’m really sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service experience at your local Cadillac dealership. Even though all of our dealership are independently owned and operated, we maintain a great relationship with them to ensure we can work together to keep our customers satisfied. Are you currently experiencing a concern with your vehicle or can I assist you with anything? Please feel free to send me a private message explaining your situation and we can see what options we have available to resolve this.

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

#9 ·
My dealer Arnie Bauer in Matteson, IL (maintenance) and Steve Foley in Northbrook, IL (purchase) have both given me top notch service. You should shop around and try another dealer and threaten to give them a bad review on the Cadillac survey you receive. Cadillac is cracking down on bad service providers, they know if people are paying for increasingly expensive Cadillac brand they do not want chevy service

#10 ·
Dave295 said:
My dealer Arnie Bauer in Matteson, IL (maintenance) and Steve Foley in Northbrook, IL (purchase) have both given me top notch service. You should shop around and try another dealer and threaten to give them a bad review on the Cadillac survey you receive. Cadillac is cracking down on bad service providers, they know if people are paying for increasingly expensive Cadillac brand they do not want chevy service
I see no reason to take a shot at Chevy. On the incredibly rare occasion that my Chevy went to the dealer, Connell Chevrolet has provided outstanding service.

#11 ·
I apologize, I meant no offense to chevy they make great vehicles (I owned a few myself), but I do expect better service from the GM division that is competing with BMW and Mercedes. I think they should at least match the other companies that are in the luxury segment. If im paying for refinement, please provide it both in the car and the way it is serviced.

#12 ·
The Cadillac lounge is certainly more comfortable, it should be since I've spent so more time there.

Reactions: bluefleetwood
#15 ·
Did you try us? There's a lot of experience here. My dealerships treat me with courtesy and respect. Yea, I just got done with a little issue with one of my Cadillac dealerships (more of an inconvenience), but it was resolved.

"I treat people like wanted to be treated"....HUMMMM....or is it "People treat me like I treat them"?

#17 ·
You drop some cigars and a couple bottles of some fine booze on your service writer and believe me all will be good.

Or continue on the current path.

#20 ·
My trans issue went there. First time with them since they are not convenient for me still getting to work, and they were the closest for the tow from where I broke down. They took care of me well. Just was a surprise when I found the left and right engine compartment covers missing. :mad2: Luckily I was able to stop when they were open to get them back. :rolleyes: Looks like they spend alot on the remodel job.

Trans work is holding up so far <* knock on tinman's head *> closest block of wood around. :thepan:

#19 ·
Koooop said:
You drop some cigars and a couple bottles of some fine booze on your service writer and believe me all will be good. Or continue on the current path.
This took care of headlights, leather seats and other things that won't be mentioned.

#24 ·
I'm not offended. I have never used the lounge but once as I had to wait for my ride. Heck, I even went and waited outside. I could care less about the lounge, either. I would rather walk around the lot and look at the cars.

#26 ·
99flhr said:
I agree, after all, you do have three eyes !
If I could just find my glasses.

#28 ·
There seems to be good dealers and not so good dealers out there based on what I've read on this forum in the past few years.

My dealer, Cadillac Village of Norwood, MA has given me outstanding service on my used 2010 CTS. All warranty issues taken care of no questions asked - even though I bought the car at one of the competitor dealerships 30 miles away.

#29 ·
sorry to hear...when I had my 06 DTS (with the NHP northstar) and had the power steering pump hose split @34k miles out of warranty, Frank Kent Cadillac and GM took 200$ off the repair. Their reason for this was because there was a recall for this with the non NHP engines.

I showed them the TSB and argued my point, they contacted GM and bam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.