Putting Cadillac on Blast - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Putting Cadillac on Blast in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Again it's a issue of customer service. I ordered a brand new pickup from Graff Chervolet in Grand Prarie Texas. ...
    dchand63 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Sportwagon

Re: Putting Cadillac on Blast

Again it's a issue of customer service. I ordered a brand new pickup from Graff Chervolet in Grand Prarie Texas. I found rail dust imbeded in the paint. They burned the paint on hood buffing it out, then didn't want to fix it. I know, this is one example, when you pay $50.000 for a vehicle and get lousy service and treatment it's really disappointing. I'm retired military and want to buy American"no such vehicle anymore" but I'm not getting what I pay for.

----------

I'm sure not all dealers are the same but when you go to HQ and still get lousy service.....what do you do next?

----------

BTW those "four post" are the original posts when the problem started, I spoke with you"Tinman" way back then. My car still is not right. So yea, I'm friggin flamming

----------

Quote Originally Posted by The_Judge View Post
    I've had nothing but excellent service from my dealer, Penske Cadillac in Torrance, California, on both my 2008 and 2011 CTS. Bashing the brand based on your experience with one dealer makes no sense.
    Oh yea, well how many chain restaurants will you get food poisoning from before you skip the brand? BTW, love Cali, I fish out of Corona Del Mar# awesome!
    hauler likes this.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
    You drop some cigars and a couple bottles of some fine booze on your service writer and believe me all will be good.

Or continue on the current path.

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

dchand63, I'm sorry to hear you've had negative experiences with your Cadillac dealer in Texas. I hope it improves for you. I've had excellent service from Rohrich Cadillac in Pittsburgh for each of my 2003, 2008 and 2013 CTS's!
    HurstGN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop
    You drop some cigars and a couple bottles of some fine booze on your service writer and believe me all will be good. Or continue on the current path.
    This took care of headlights, leather seats and other things that won't be mentioned.

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by Loveldos View Post
    dchand63, I'm sorry to hear you've had negative experiences with your Cadillac dealer in Texas. I hope it improves for you. I've had excellent service from Rohrich Cadillac in Pittsburgh for each of my 2003, 2008 and 2013 CTS's!
    My trans issue went there. First time with them since they are not convenient for me still getting to work, and they were the closest for the tow from where I broke down. They took care of me well. Just was a surprise when I found the left and right engine compartment covers missing. Luckily I was able to stop when they were open to get them back. Looks like they spend alot on the remodel job.

Trans work is holding up so far <* knock on tinman's head *> closest block of wood around.
    99flhr likes this.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Quote Originally Posted by HurstGN View Post
    My trans issue went there...
    Trans work is holding up so far <* knock on tinman's head *> closest block of wood around.
    Wait one stinkin' minute!

99flhr is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Mine isn't. Claude Nolan Cadillac has a terrible lounge.
    No offense but, I don`t give a damn about lounge ambiance. I`m not there for a bagel & coffee. Regardless of brand or purchase price, only the RESULTS of the service are important. I`m not special, my car is not special, I just want it serviced or repaired. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by 99flhr View Post
    No offense but, I don`t give a damn about lounge ambiance. I`m not there for a bagel & coffee. Regardless of brand or purchase price, only the RESULTS of the service are important. I`m not special, my car is not special, I just want it serviced or repaired. JMO

I'm special.

To each his own.
    jamiejam1 likes this.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

I'm not offended. I have never used the lounge but once as I had to wait for my ride. Heck, I even went and waited outside. I could care less about the lounge, either. I would rather walk around the lot and look at the cars.

99flhr is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Koooop View Post
    I'm special.
    I agree, after all, you do have three eyes !
    HurstGN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 99flhr
    I agree, after all, you do have three eyes !
    If I could just find my glasses.

Panzer Leader is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS 3.6 V6 RWD Performance Sedan

Wish they would put "Pole dancers" in the customer lounge.
    jamiejam1 likes this.

Twentybucks is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Luxury Black Raven

There seems to be good dealers and not so good dealers out there based on what I've read on this forum in the past few years.

My dealer, Cadillac Village of Norwood, MA has given me outstanding service on my used 2010 CTS. All warranty issues taken care of no questions asked - even though I bought the car at one of the competitor dealerships 30 miles away.
    HurstGN likes this.

mrlacy1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Premium

sorry to hear...when I had my 06 DTS (with the NHP northstar) and had the power steering pump hose split @34k miles out of warranty, Frank Kent Cadillac and GM took 200$ off the repair. Their reason for this was because there was a recall for this with the non NHP engines.

I showed them the TSB and argued my point, they contacted GM and bam.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.