At least 3 second gen CTSs on Power Tour
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, At least 3 second gen CTSs on Power Tour in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Two Sportwagons and a V Coupe were all I saw today. Maybe tomorrow I'll spot some older Caddies. I was ...
    hauler is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Sportwagon 18.2city 28hwy 25hwy AC on

At least 3 second gen CTSs on Power Tour

Two Sportwagons and a V Coupe were all I saw today. Maybe tomorrow I'll spot some older Caddies. I was actually surprised not to see any of the 59 to 62 big iron at the tour stop.

There will be lots of incredible paint and body work running up the road to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow. If you live along the route, get out a lawn chair and watch the car show go by.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mwhitted is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS4 Sport Wagon

Re: At least 3 second gen CTSs on Power Tour

I ran my '68 Camaro RS on the Tour in 2008, 2012, and 2013. Too far from home this year. I enjoyed talking to car guys about their cars in the parking lots at the hotels until after midnight every night.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by hauler
    Two Sportwagons and a V Coupe were all I saw today. Maybe tomorrow I'll spot some older Caddies. I was actually surprised not to see any of the 59 to 62 big iron at the tour stop. There will be lots of incredible paint and body work running up the road to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow. If you live along the route, get out a lawn chair and watch the car show go by.
    If the V-Coupe is Thunder Gray, in may be a member (Vfaninva). He has a thread going in the V forums about the tour.

hauler is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Sportwagon 18.2city 28hwy 25hwy AC on

Re: At least 3 second gen CTSs on Power Tour

I only saw one other coupe while on the road in WI. It also looked black, but was hard to tell as it crisped past, full of racing decals and aero stuff.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.