First post! For a Thank you
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, First post! For a Thank you in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; So i bought my black CTS4 in March with 51k and got an amazing deal since then. this forum has ...
    Leo_p is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '08 Cts

Thumbs up First post! For a Thank you

So i bought my black CTS4 in March with 51k and got an amazing deal since then. this forum has answered every single question ive had about my car. I found out that cars with sunroofs have drains.... And that what ever tech at the cadillac dealership changed the battery in the car decided it was ok not to plug back in after (im guessing) accidentally popping it off while removing the battery. I also found that CTS-v headlights will fit my car with very minor modifications.... Ive order a pair and will post pics when done. Ive blacked out all of my chrome, wheels, and even gave my headlights some eye lids with plastidip i love my car even though right now it smells like mildew because or fore-mentioned sunroof drain line and a clogged one up front on the passenger side. Ive yet to set up my profile but will as soon as i get a chance. Anyways this was just a long way of saying thank you to everyone who has posted their problems and fixes over the years to make my life easier when dealing with my new Caddy.

Ive attached some crappy pics ill try to get better ones for resizing in the future. Thoughts are appreciated

-Leo
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tinman is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Re: First post! For a Thank you

Glad everyone has helped you out.

Ditch the two pix on top (816 x 460) cause they don't look nearly as good as the last one with nature's backdrop. Things like your chrome front strip on your hood not being finished, etc...

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Congrats and welcome!

HurstGN is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

hauler is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Sportwagon 18.2city 28hwy 25hwy AC on

Welcome. The car looks great. Where in the world are you? you didn't enter it in your profile, so it doesn't show up.

Im in orange county New York! A few miles north of NYC. Adter this past winter there was no way i was getting any 2wd car

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Glad everyone has helped you out.

Ditch the two pix on top (816 x 460) cause they don't look nearly as good as the last one with nature's backdrop. Things like your chrome front strip on your hood not being finished, etc...
    Ha! I just noticed...... That pic makes it look like the chrome strip isnt finished but it is!! Its just the sun reflection making it look un finished, also the two top pics were taken with an older droid and the one at the bottom with an iphone5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.