Soon To Say Goodbye - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Soon To Say Goodbye in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Untitled.png imageinterior.png Here is one of the pictures from the link...
    blankster is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Premium AWD 3.6 DI (Sold)

Re: Soon To Say Goodbye

Untitled.pngimageinterior.png

Here is one of the pictures from the link

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

I just tried it again and got the same as before. Maybe something to do with cookies and your address. Bizarre. Maybe try your link above yourself and see what comes up.

Anyway, good luck with whatever. Got a lead on a "new" CTS with 9500 miles for under $60k at a local dealer here.

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by blankster View Post
    Wranglers run from 23K to maybe 43K for a loaded Rubicon. I have a Sport with all the options sticker was 35K (my 2004 with crank windows stickered for 30K). The current generation is light years ahead of the TJs (last generation) especially with the 3.6 which is 285 HP.. The demand for Wranglers is 285K per year but production capacity is 235K per year. They have added temporaries to the Toledo workforce. The line workers were getting tired of working 6 days a week. Also the new Jeep Cherokee is built there and demand for that one is also exceeding supply. Total production of both vehicles is projected at 506K for 2014. Not to get too off-topic but this would be a problem Cadillac would like to have.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/st...900&id=1017271
    So, the idea is Cadillac slap some Wrangler and Cherokee emblems on the CTS's sitting in the lot and BAM!! Problem solved!

Locally, I see lots of ATS's running around, but the CTS is a rare sight. Even the XTS is kinda scarce too.

J Bubba is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 SRX Sport, 2008 CTS

Ya, I see a few ATS's in my city, but yet to see a CTS on the road. I'm even in Toronto often, where you see luxury cars all day long and I've seen one CTS in the past three months. Let's hope GM gives their head a shake and rethinks their direction with Cadillac. If not there may not be a need for this forum to host topics past 2013 CTS lol. It's too bad, they go from right track to off track so quick.
    928S likes this.

My 2010 left today for its new home in Georgia (I'm in Chicago). Amazing what used Gen 2s are selling for here at the dealers.

RAB
    RAB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium AWD Sport Sedan w/FE5 - RadiantSilver|Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by blankster View Post
    My 2010 left today for its new home in Georgia (I'm in Chicago). Amazing what used Gen 2s are selling for here at the dealers.
    Blankster, are you saying the prices for used CTS Gen 2's are surprisingly high (substantially up?) at dealer lots around the Chicago area?

I visited a local dealer and noticed that "ok" 2010s and 2011s were priced in the low 30s. Usually when a new generation of a vehicle comes out the previous one takes a big hit not sure its happening here. I Think used car prices in general are pretty strong.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.