Cadillac Owners Forum banner

How many miles do ya have?

6K views 48 replies 39 participants last post by  Hemi_Tom 
#1 ·
My 08 us coming up on 80k, what does everyone else have? Any major issues with higher mileage?

#19 ·
New owner of 2011 AWD 3.6. First North America built car in over 28 years. Read the JDP ratings and found a like new 2011 at a very good price. I purchased it from the original selling dealship. I have all the work orders and warranty printouts. Other then the stereo unit being replaced three times, just regular manitance. 38000 kms, and enjoying the car

#22 ·
I bought mine with 59,000, I have to go back to the dealer to get the passenger door lock actuator replaced, other than that the car had a clean carfax and I am happy with how smooth and solid it is. Just went back and forth between DC and OC twice (130 miles one way), loved every mile of it. I will be interested with what the dealership has to say when I come in for my first oil change in about 1500 more miles. I don't think the dealership did the 60,000 mile service, what is recommended, oil change, coolant flush?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.