- 06-08-14 01:30 PM #16
its all good halister i appreciate your time.
the problem began with 3 bad coils,changed them+all the plugs.
then the cat died(at least thats what the dealer claimed,this whole check engine is half a scam to make money any way),
so u think the o2 sensor can be damaged from a bad cat?
- 06-09-14 08:41 PM #17
- 06-11-14 02:49 PM #18Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Super Start - Jump Starter
Jump Starter - 1000 Peak AmpMore on Super Start - Jump Starter
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer
Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer - Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Steering Wheel Cover
Steering Wheel Cover - Universal