- 06-08-14 12:30 PM #16
its all good halister i appreciate your time.
the problem began with 3 bad coils,changed them+all the plugs.
then the cat died(at least thats what the dealer claimed,this whole check engine is half a scam to make money any way),
so u think the o2 sensor can be damaged from a bad cat?
- 06-09-14 07:41 PM #17
- 06-11-14 01:49 PM #18Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50