Nav Update "Sale"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Nav Update "Sale" in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; ...
    tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Nav Update "Sale"

I just received this offer from GM for my 2010 Nav System:

GM - North America Map Update - Alpine HDD - v.2014 SKU# 23455274
    Choose a different vehicle »
    Features

Save $40 off the regular price of $199.99 and get free shipping. This special offer of $159.99 plus free shipping is available through July 31, 2014.

Get accurate directions to wherever you travel including new roads, new sub-divisions, and current addresses. New and expanded coverage in hundreds of cities, counties and metropolitan areas across North America. You can confidently drive through unfamiliar or recently changed areas. This latest edition provides an updated list of Points of Interest to help you find the way to where you want to go quickly and efficiently.

Please note this product requires an activation code to unlock the map data before updating your system. In order to generate this unique code and complete your purchase, you will be required to provide your vehicle's VIN. Your activation code will be displayed on the purchase confirmation page as well as in your email confirmation. For instructions on where to locate your vehicle's VIN, please click here.

Compatibility

This product is compatible with the following GM vehicles:

2008-2013 Cadillac CTS

This navigation map update is a replacement for the following GM part numbers:

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Re: Nav Update "Sale"

I got an offer for my 09 as well yesterday. IMHO, still $159.00 overpriced. But I'm just a cheap old fart. I've found Waze is working fine, and it is nice to have notice when speed traps are set.
    For those wanting the GM update, seems it never has fallen under this $159.99 price that I can recall.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Re: Nav Update "Sale"

I like Waze a lot, especially on long trips. When I look at out Nav maps they look so, so,....dunno how to say it, but it looks dated. Wonder why that is?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.