Squeaky drivers seat - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Squeaky drivers seat in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Mine has started that a few months ago. Told the dealer, they wanted me to leave it with them for ...
    mrlacy1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

Re: Squeaky drivers seat

Mine has started that a few months ago. Told the dealer, they wanted me to leave it with them for them to investigate and said it was a 'common problem'. Was going out of town that weekend so couldn't, will leave it on my next oil change.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi mrlacy1,

I apologize for any frustration caused by your squeaky driver’s seat. I see that you plan on having this addressed at your next oil change. If you would like an additional layer of service when you do take your CTS to the dealership, please PM me and we can discuss your concerns further.

Have a great night,

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

cadarette is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS coupe

Wow. First time poster, 2 month lurker. Got my 2012 coupe back in March, and I just noticed the squeaking this morning. Of course, I was at the dealership for my first oil change 3 days ago... d'oh

MD_Coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium 11 MPG COMBINED...No Fix
    Mr lacy GM is very expeditious in returning your vehicle for warranty work. A lot of times same day. GM has already shown they don't give a rats ass about human life if it affects their bottom line(we only knew about the ignitions years ago but we chose to keep raking in the dollars) so just be firm in them swapping out the frame. It will take care of your issue. Now if there was only a way to get them to acknowledge the fact that they know of the horrendous gas mileage a small percentage of the awd coupes are afflicted with that would be great. I think for them to say it's an isolated issue while having their "customer relations reps" on here monitoring issues is a huge stinky pile of manure. Unless Greg Laura and Austin are cherry picking positives and relaying biased feedback which would nullify their intermediary prowess and show them to be weak buffers GM has decided to placate the die hards and non confrontationalists with.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by cadarette View Post
    Wow. First time poster, 2 month lurker. Got my 2012 coupe back in March, and I just noticed the squeaking this morning. Of course, I was at the dealership for my first oil change 3 days ago... d'oh
    Hi cadarette,

Sorry that you recently noticed a squeaking noise with your vehicle's seat. If you would like to further discuss your situation, please feel free to send us a private message that includes your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and dealer name. I can assist throughout the process of working with your dealer, if you choose to go that route.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

MD_Coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium 11 MPG COMBINED...No Fix
    Laura,

Maybe you can shed some light as to exactly how you would be assisting through issues such as these? Do you or your immediate chain of command have authority to over ride dealer denials or is what you offer mostly fluff and hand holding while the result ultimately goes unchanged? It seems with how many Cadillac owners bring up the same issues on this forum ad nauseum GM would make the necessary alterations to ensure a happier safer customer base which in turn would become a more loyal customer base.

RAB
    RAB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium AWD Sport Sedan w/FE5 - RadiantSilver|Ebony

^ I believe it's largely a bit of fluff and hand holding - but it is what it is. Pretty easy to be cynical where all this is concerned. But at least they're trying to reach out and help in some way, which is more than a lot of dealers do.
    tinman likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.