mp3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, mp3 in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; i cant listen my mp3, i conect my iphone to aux and my sistem refuse it and it say error ...
    Teffi_Kaulitz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

mp3

i cant listen my mp3, i conect my iphone to aux and my sistem refuse it and it say error of conection on display.... how to make it to work???

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    You use this cable

http://blog.boombotix.com/wp-content...5mm-cable2.jpg

And have an error?

Or do you use a usb cable cable and get an error

i use the usb cable of my iphone, the white one

spind is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe AWD Premium
    A standard iPod USB cable, like the one that came with the iPod, cannot be used to connect an iPod to the vehicle. The iPod connection cable
    that was purchased with the vehicle or that was made available from your dealer must be used in order for this feature to work.

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    You can use your phone with the cable that I showed you (aux) and listen to music. You will have to control all music through phone though.
    You are confusing usb and aux cables.

To use the car controls you'll need the authentic cable.

You can also buy a bluetooth music receiver and not worry about any cables at all. However you won't be able to control music with radio controls. Only your phone.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: mp3

Quote Originally Posted by Teffi_Kaulitz View Post
    i cant listen my mp3, i conect my iphone to aux and my sistem refuse it and it say error of conection on display.... how to make it to work???
    Hello Teffi_Kaulitz,

I apologize that you are having trouble getting your mp3’s to play through your vehicle. Have you tried the advice you have gotten from the community yet? If you need any assistance contacting the dealership for the cord that was referenced, please feel free to private message me, or if you would like to further discuss your concern. I will be on the lookout for your future updates.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

thankyou very much

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.