Don't get any better than this....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By 71MonteCarlo
  • 1 Post By hrpatel17926
  • 2 Post By gohawks63
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Don't get any better than this.... in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; New Year getting ready to start and it just don't get any better than this. 72 years old, retired, house, ...
    71MonteCarlo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Smile Don't get any better than this....

New Year getting ready to start and it just don't get any better than this.

72 years old, retired, house, 4 cars (one is 12 CTS Coupe) and new boat all paid for. 20/20 vision, good hearing, no pains or illness that I am aware of.
    I am wishing the same good health and wishes for you and yours for the coming year!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hrpatel17926 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS, 2007 ESV
    71 monte,

Glad you are doing well enjoy retirement and let the haters hate. I hope I can follow suite someday.

Happy New Year to all the Caddy owners out there.
    mnmjack likes this.

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by 71MonteCarlo
    New Year getting ready to start and it just don't get any better than this. 72 years old, retired, house, 4 cars (one is 12 CTS Coupe) and new boat all paid for. 20/20 vision, good hearing, no pains or illness that I am aware of. I am wishing the same good health and wishes for you and yours for the coming year!!!!
    You are very fortunate. My wife is 51 years old. Diagnosed with colon cancer at 48, reoccurred locally a year ago, she went through major surgery a few months ago to remove it. Clean for now, but no guarantee for the future. We are fortunate that we have good health insurance and have access to the very best care. Her latest surgery was performed at the Mayo clinic.

I lost my dad to the same disease at 60.

I bring this up not to be a downer, but I think many people take their health for granted until they lose it (you obviously don't ) Enjoy your health and all the best to everyone in 2014.
    hauler and Espi like this.

Wolfster is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4 3.6DI

Re: Don't get any better than this....

Quote Originally Posted by 71MonteCarlo View Post
    New Year getting ready to start and it just don't get any better than this.

72 years old, retired, house, 4 cars (one is 12 CTS Coupe) and new boat all paid for. 20/20 vision, good hearing, no pains or illness that I am aware of.
    I am wishing the same good health and wishes for you and yours for the coming year!!!!
    That is true, it doesn't get any better. I'm also retired, 5 years younger than you, 08 cts4 and house paid for. I can't claim the same eyesight blessing you have, but healthy in every other respect. Also blessed with a healthy wonderful wife.

Happy New Year to you and everyone here.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Gohawks, if you ever come back to Jax let me know (presuming your wife was in Jax and not Rochester). Mayo is a stones throw across the bridge from me. Would love to hook up with you even under these circumstances.

Sometimes we all have to take the moment and count our blessings no matter what situation we're in. Here's to a much better 2014 for everyone. I know my wife and I are definitely not looking back.

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Gohawks, if you ever come back to Jax let me know (presuming your wife was in Jax and not Rochester). Mayo is a stones throw across the bridge from me. Would love to hook up with you even under these circumstances.

Sometimes we all have to take the moment and count our blessings no matter what situation we're in. Here's to a much better 2014 for everyone. I know my wife and I are definitely not looking back.
    No we were in Rochester. Amazing place really.

But I will take you up on your offer if we are ever in the neighborhood. Appreciate it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.