Wheel lug pattern? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Wheel lug pattern? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by conedoctor Same as the Germans right? Now wait to he asks about center bore lol I'll get ...
    Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Wheel lug pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by conedoctor View Post
    Same as the Germans right?

Now wait to he asks about center bore lol
    I'll get ahead of him. Center bore is 66.9MM (2.633858").

I think Tbbs was saying the OP will also ask about offset. OEM 19X9"=51mm, 19X9.5"=56mm, 19X10"=40mm Coupe Only. I really don't know about 18" wheels. OP, if you are thinking about aftermarket wheels, depending on the width, you need whatever offset will give you a 3.4-3.5" "Front Space", IMHO, that looks best. CTS will work with 7" "Back Space" front and 8" rear. AWD?

Now that's too much info but we have the OP covered. Sorry OP, it was all in fun.

----------
    Tbbt, you're done here, get back under the chair.

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
    Can we just delete every reply after my first one? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by arw1510 View Post
    Can we just delete every reply after my first one? Lol
    Works for me. LORD CADILLAC ! ! !

However you only answered the OP's question, we predicted all his future questions concerning wheels.

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistercoffee2 View Post

Works for me. LORD CADILLAC ! ! !

However you only answered the OP's question, we predicted all his future questions concerning wheels.
    Haha. But let's admit it. There's got to be at least 3 dozen wheel threads on here that have covered everything already

zen
    zen is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS CPE

re 2011 cts 3.6 coupe, performance: Front wheel 19X8.5J / 46; rear 19X9.5J / 48. Taken from the actual casting. You can look behind one of the spokes and it will indicate what the size and offset is.

Quote Originally Posted by zen View Post
    re 2011 cts 3.6 coupe, performance: Front wheel 19X8.5J / 46; rear 19X9.5J / 48. Taken from the actual casting. You can look behind one of the spokes and it will indicate what the size and offset is.
    I should have been clear that the numbers I listed were for the CTS-V 19" wheels. The wheels you have put the wheels well inside the fenders, 1/2" in back and a full 1" up front.

Ironrogue is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS4 Luxury

No shortage of arrogance and codescension here...OP was concerning replacement Hollander 4668 wheels that appear to be available in the aforementioned bolt patterns. I will proceed with a trust but verify attitude. Thank many of you for your attitudes (sarcasm).

Quote Originally Posted by Ironrogue View Post
    No shortage of arrogance and codescension here...OP was concerning replacement Hollander 4668 wheels that appear to be available in the aforementioned bolt patterns. I will proceed with a trust but verify attitude. Thank many of you for your attitudes (sarcasm).
    While you're at the wheel store picking up your Hollander 4668 wheels, see if they can sell you a sense of humor.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.