New 2013 CTS Coupe - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, New 2013 CTS Coupe in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; beautiful color, inside and out...
    Bullitt is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: New 2013 CTS Coupe

beautiful color, inside and out

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

Took a few quick pics today while shopping--same Apple i-phone camera, same Fall afternoon sunshine--but color looks much more "blue-gray." Stealth Blue is really chameleonic! I've added a few taken as I walked back to the car in my photobucket pictures:

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/rf...tml?sort=3&o=0

I'll get better pictures later, but the sun was hitting the car and it looked more grayish-blue to me. If I were running Cadillac, they'd be making more distinctive colors like this, and of course, the CTS Coupe would have received more "updates" than it has! (Perhaps turn signal indicators in the door mirrors, grid lines on the back-up camera and center console re-design with CUE and a shelf at the bottom and other minor updates.) Nevertheless, I love my car and I would buy the same thing again--it drives fantastic and it is quite comfortable and I love the styling!

MD_Coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium 11 MPG COMBINED...No Fix

Love love love the exterior...it's thunder gray chromaflair minus the greenish purple tint which makes it that much more appealing but that blue interior is down right hideous. It's terrible that you can't get that color paint with non-rice burner wanna-be boy racer color guts on the inside. And if you haven't already heard CUE is an absolute mess so be thankful for what you have.

On a separate note your black '71 Eldo drop top is f'in bad!!! More pics of that please.

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

Quote Originally Posted by MD_Coupe View Post
    On a separate note your black '71 Eldo drop top is f'in bad!!! More pics of that please.
    Added a few more pics to the photobucket site:

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/rf...ml?sort=3&o=20

The Eldo is "as built" (with restoration as needed) and it has 54,000 original miles. I've had it ten years (after the original owner.)

As for the '13 CTS Coupe, if I recall the Stealth Blue color may also have been available with the Ebony interior, but I did not "order" mine although the "Twilight Blue" leather and suede interior is one of the features I liked about the car. Cadillac has not offered a blue shade of leather in around twenty years. I like the ATS's Morello Red leather, too. I'm all for Cadillac expanding the interior leather color selections.

As for CUE, I don't really miss it--it is much less distracting to use the climate controls, radio, etc. as they are in my generation II CTS rather than with the new CUE system. I would have liked to see Cadillac add vertical LED daytime running lights, preferably by chiseling the front end with crisp angles and the wrap-over headlamp design of the CTS's sibling ATS and third generation CTS models. With such a loyal following as the CTS Coupe has, Cadillac would have had many owners buying the "next version" just like back in their heyday!
    gohawks63 likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.