Random Caddy pics - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Random Caddy pics in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Wow scared to post pics they're not Photography just pics of my car...
    Mrjb9475 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Wow scared to post pics they're not Photography just pics of my car

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Re: Random Caddy pics

I think people are just having fun! There is enough BS going on here to be bitching about random photos! Post away, it's your privilege.

We have some great photos posted here and it doesn't need to be photos of the whole car either. Cars, just like human bodies have wonderful curves and swales that are great to look at. Enjoy your car and post away!

Marv

99flhr is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by dlpuette View Post
    Here's my Opulent Blue baby!
    Although I`m closer in zip 44720, I note we bought from the same dealer.
    Hi neighbor

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tbbt View Post
    just like human bodies have wonderful curves and swales that are great to look at.
    Most of which are better off covered by clothes....

Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjb9475 View Post
    Wow scared to post pics they're not Photography just pics of my car
    Sorry Mrjb9475, Marv is correct, it's all in fun. Well maybe not so much fun for the targets.

gbrad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Premium Coupe

No great photographic experience. Just have several cameras and know how to use them. Currently I own and primarily use a Nikon D300S with 46,856 shutter releases. I'll sell it when it reaches 90,000 even though some folks say it's good for 150,000 shutter releases.

As for his photos being soft or out of focus; I did not see that, I thought he captured the images very well and the focal points are sharply in focus. Possibly your glasses are dirty. That being said it's all just my opinion. <Insert Opinion/******* joke here>

I was just fishing a little with the comment about punctuation and you sure took the bait. It's all in fun though, right? Is that picture with the finger all in fun? Must have taken a while to find that, or do you keep that in cue?

No problems. It's all good.

gbrad

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

DMill, EVH5150 and mnmjack like this.

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Very nice, captures the beauty of the moment!

Nice star burst effect. Hope I don't catch flak for that.

Also I see you did buy another Cadillac after being rear ended? I have not been checking in here very often lately, but do remember the day the accident happened with your Dad.

Looks nice.

gbrad

Quote Originally Posted by gbrad View Post
    Nice star burst effect. Hope I don't catch flak for that.

Also I see you did buy another Cadillac after being rear ended? I have not been checking in here very often lately, but do remember the day the accident happened with your Dad.

Looks nice.

gbrad
    Thanks
    Yep bought a 13 ATS turbo with the assistance of Greg and Laura from C.S. here
    I suffer from GM OCD when I need a new car I instantly gravitate towards GM lol

Just curious, does the turbo engine seem to have enough power?

I've been seeing quite a few ATS turbos here in Dallas. It's a nice looking car.

gbrad

MD_Coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium getting 12 mpg

Dlp - I agree with you on the beige interrior. It's just so much more warm and inviting. I was actually contemplating switching the interrior over to beige but there are so many pieces that would need altered it's just not worth it.

MrCoffee - If you look at the pics there is indeed a focal point in each and everyone like gbrad has pointed out. Don't be a Monday morning quarterback and just sit there dishing criticism if you are not willing to put your iphone pics up for comparison .

Gregory/Laura - If you want full size pics let me know and I will email y'all the ones you want.

Chick - That's what I'm talking about! Those headlights are soooo much sexier than the stubby 2nd gen's!

Just curious, does the turbo engine seem to have enough power?

I've been seeing quite a few ATS turbos here in Dallas. It's a nice looking car.

gbrad

It has plenty of power and is still faster than a 3.6 CTS and I am getting better mileage.

No great photographic experience. Just have several cameras and know how to use them. Currently I own and primarily use a Nikon D300S with 46,856 shutter releases. I'll sell it when it reaches 90,000 even though some folks say it's good for 150,000 shutter releases.

As for his photos being soft or out of focus; I did not see that, I thought he captured the images very well and the focal points are sharply in focus. Possibly your glasses are dirty. That being said it's all just my opinion. <Insert Opinion/******* joke here>

I was just fishing a little with the comment about punctuation and you sure took the bait. It's all in fun though, right? Is that picture with the finger all in fun? Must have taken a while to find that, or do you keep that in cue?

No problems. It's all good.

gbrad
    Yes, the finger, all in fun.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post

Hello CTSCHICK,

Great picture of the new ATS! I love the burst effect from the lights as gbrad has stated too! Glad we could help keep you in the Cadillac family!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by MD_Coupe View Post
    Dlp - I agree with you on the beige interrior. It's just so much more warm and inviting. I was actually contemplating switching the interrior over to beige but there are so many pieces that would need altered it's just not worth it.

MrCoffee - If you look at the pics there is indeed a focal point in each and everyone like gbrad has pointed out. Don't be a Monday morning quarterback and just sit there dishing criticism if you are not willing to put your iphone pics up for comparison .

Gregory/Laura - If you want full size pics let me know and I will email y'all the ones you want.

Chick - That's what I'm talking about! Those headlights are soooo much sexier than the stubby 2nd gen's!
    Hello MD_Coupe,

Thanks! Laura’s left for the night, but I will leave her a note to pass along your offer. I would be interested in the first picture you posted with the Cadillac Crest. If you have time just email it over to socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line. Thank you for the offer!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by MD_Coupe View Post
    Don't be a Monday morning quarterback and just sit there dishing criticism.
    Sorry dude, it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it. It's my calling.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.