Going to buy tomorrow!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Going to buy tomorrow!! in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; We are going tomorrow to beginning negotiating for a 2013 CTS sedan (3L)and wanted to see what everyone has been ...
    Doubleg71 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Going to buy tomorrow!!

We are going tomorrow to beginning negotiating for a 2013 CTS sedan (3L)and wanted to see what everyone has been getting on rebates, sticker price, etc. just want the best deal possible and would like to hear what new buyers were seeing as far as
    Walkout pricing! I appreciate your help and input.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jghiller is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Sedan Lux Silver Coast

Re: Going to buy tomorrow!!

Try using TrueCar.com for local pricing. System works well if it uses a local dealer that has what you want. And prices are guaranteed using a scan code in the email quote.

angelbones is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe (formerly)

You should be able to get a very good deal right now on a 2013 sedan since they want to clear the lots for the 2014 (which will have much higher profits for them). Haven't checked the truecar price, but I suspect that you should easily be able to get it BELOW invoice.

proximo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Coupe

You should be able to get a good deal on the remaining inventory. Currently there are up to $5,000 in cash rebates if you mind not using the 0% financing offer. In addition you should be easily able to get invoice pricing. I was fortunate enough to get GM Supplier pricing so the whole deal was hassle free.

Try to get all your pricing and fees disclosed via email ahead of time (worked great for me) and that way you don't have to negotiate when you arrive at the dealership. Good luck!

Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '01 SLS, '71 Eldo Conv

The $5,000 rebates plus a year-end dealer discount applied to mine, too. It's a great time to get a 2013 CTS, especially the carry-over CTS Coupes, since discounts like these will be unlikely again! And they're still gorgeous cars that ride great compared to most on the road today.

Oz Sr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Coupe -AWD

Bought my Black- '13 CTS Coupe AWD on 6/25/13 (in another state, on the internet) for $8,460 off window sticker (on a 'no-trade' in deal) & they delivered to my door step (5-hours-12 minutes away) the next day. BTW -LOVE this car

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Doubleg71,

Congratulations on going tomorrow to negotiate a price for a CTS! Please keep us updated on the visit tomorrow! If you questions in regards to the vehicle itself, please feel free to private message me. If you are unable to private message me, you can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com. When you send an email, please include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.