2013 CTS Wagon Cargo Liner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2013 CTS Wagon Cargo Liner in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Just purchased a 2013 CTS Sport Wagon, and am considering a WeatherTech cargo liner. They are only listed for 2008-2012 ...
    2013Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Sport Wagon

2013 CTS Wagon Cargo Liner

Just purchased a 2013 CTS Sport Wagon, and am considering a WeatherTech cargo liner. They are only listed for 2008-2012 models, not the 2013. Does anyone know of a difference between the 2012 and 2013 cargo area that would prevent use of the 2012 product?

Thanks for any inputs

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Re: 2013 CTS Wagon Cargo Liner

Welcome to the forum!

I would be very surprised to find any difference in the wagons from 2012 to 2013. Maybe Laura will chime in here with a confirmation.

Marv

Tom Wheeler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 SRX, 2012 CTS Sport Wagon

First there is no difference between the 2010-2014 CTS Sport Wagon cargo area. I have a 2012 SW and considered the WeatherTech cargo liner, but I did not get one because with the cargo liner in place you do not have access to the storage area below the floor or are you able to use the storage area folding access panels to divide up the hatch area for groceries or other items. Besides keeping a few items always in the storage area, I use the folding panels quite a few times a week. So unless you plan on keeping a pet back there or a bunch of muddy stuff, live with your SW a while and determine if the above features of the storage below the floor are any use to you.

Tom

droptopron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '10 3.0 AWD Sedan

If you are interested I would confirm with the manufacturer.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2013Wagon View Post
    Just purchased a 2013 CTS Sport Wagon, and am considering a WeatherTech cargo liner. They are only listed for 2008-2012 models, not the 2013. Does anyone know of a difference between the 2012 and 2013 cargo area that would prevent use of the 2012 product?

Thanks for any inputs
    Hello 2013Wagon,

Congrats on your recent purchase of your 2013 CTS Sport Wagon and welcome to the forum! I would like to look into this for you and help confirm. Can I please have your VIN so I can check into this. I am able to be reached by private message or email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Make sure you do NOT buy the Cadillac one. I have read it is really bad quality. I have a Lloyd's rear mat - carpet - in my car and it is nice. Obviously not for mud, but it is a quality mat. If you purchase a Lloyd's and your interior is "Ebony Black" do not buy the Lloyd's Ebony Black as the color is just a little off. I would get the Black Black one.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Make sure you do NOT buy the Cadillac one. I have read it is really bad quality.
    I have one it is good quality and actually nice,
    The only problem is they roll it up it in a box to cut down on the shipping size so when you get it you have to take a hair dryer to it to flatten it and get the memory to kick in with the plastic material and lay flat.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...mat-liner.html

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

I based my comments on a thread in the CTSV forum.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I based my comments on a thread in the CTSV forum.
    I found that thread by the looks of it the GM cargo tray for the wagon isn't even actually for it.

Mine is a tight fit all the way around the front, back and sides of the trunk and molded to retain the cargo net

TheBigRedTruck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Wagon

I love my WeatherTech cargo liner and I love the fact It covers the storage area below the floor, It makes for a great place to hide high dollar Items!!!

MBambo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Sportswagon AWD Premium

I have the WeatherTech. I preferred it because I have a dog that gets muddy at times and it has a water trap lip all the way around the edges. It is a perfect fit to the contours and the tan model is a close match to my interior. Access to the storage area beneath is not a problem.

Thanks to all who responded. Laura did confirm that there are no dimensional differences between the 2012 and 2013 Sport Wagon cargo space. Thank you Laura. I'm going to order one today and will post a final comment when it is installed.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2013Wagon View Post
    Thanks to all who responded. Laura did confirm that there are no dimensional differences between the 2012 and 2013 Sport Wagon cargo space. Thank you Laura. I'm going to order one today and will post a final comment when it is installed.
    Hi 2013Wagon,

You are welcome! Let me know how everything goes. I will be on the lookout for your updated messages.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

The WeatherTech mats and cargo liner have been in the vehicle for about two weeks. They all fit nicely, but there is a slight problem with the driver's floor mat. There is a raised area over the snap on the floor, but nothing to engage with the snap. As a result, the mat will slide forward and backward, but only slightly. I am trying to find an electrical grommet large enough to fit snugly in the area on the mat, yet with an opening small enough to engage the floor snap. Other than that, everything is fine and the cargo mat (specified for a 2012 wagon) fits perfectly.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.