help with TPMS and a all wheel drive off message
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, help with TPMS and a all wheel drive off message in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I was trying to reset my tire pressure monitor system today tire by tire on my 2009 cts because the ...
    MattM23 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS 3.6 DI

help with TPMS and a all wheel drive off message

I was trying to reset my tire pressure monitor system today tire by tire on my 2009 cts because the reading on the DIC and the readings of my tire pressure gauge are two different readings and I didn't do it right at first and and I turned my car off and back on to try to reset then I got a message saying service tire pressure monitoring system then right after that a message said all wheel drive off...don't know why it said all wheel drive off..i ended up resetting the tire pressure monitor system correctly ( even though it is still off than my actual tire gauge readings) so the service tire pressure monitoring system message is gone now and I havnt seen the all wheel drive off message again since that one time. so anyone know why that all wheel drive off message came? and how can I assure my all wheel is on and working fine? and not off still?

also how can I get my TPMS readings more accurate to my actual tire gauge readings?

thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: help with TPMS and a all wheel drive off message

Okay, here's what you do. Get your tires at the pressure you want, say 35 lbs, with a very accurate gage. Now look at your DIC, that reading is the "New 35" so remember it.

It's purpose is to warn of a problem and it is not necessary for it to be that accurate.

PS: I took my car to Discount Tire and they used a hand held programming device to reset each tire transmitters. FREE! Not sure they always provide that service free but I've said here before, I love Discount Tire Customer Service.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistercoffee2
    Okay, here's what you do. Get your tires at the pressure you want, say 35 lbs, with a very accurate gage. Now look at your DIC, that reading is the "New 35" so remember it.

It's purpose is to warn of a problem and it is not necessary for it to be that accurate.

PS: I took my car to Discount Tire and they used a hand held programming device to reset each tire transmitters. FREE! Not sure they always provide that service free but I've said here before, I love Discount Tire Customer Service.
    +1 on Discount Tire.

I have bought many sets of tires from them along with the wheels on my son's car and my CTS. Great service from them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.