Snap, crackle, pop - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree4Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Snap, crackle, pop in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Bullshit. Absolutely they can fix it. I find it unbelievable that there are so many complaints about dealerships unwilling to ...
    tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Re: Snap, crackle, pop

Bullshit.

Absolutely they can fix it. I find it unbelievable that there are so many complaints about dealerships unwilling to take control of the situation and give customer satisfaction. I am writing this in frustration at the general complaints so many of us have on this Forum where dealers just don't seem to really care. It is most unfortunate. These types of posts are the ones that cause people such as myself to go to other marques.

hostmadsen is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Wagon

What I don't understand is why Cadillac don't do service surveys. Whenever you have a warranty repair, Cadillac should survey your experience. That way they could have statistics showing which dealers perform well and poorly, and do something about poorly performing dealers.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by hostmadsen View Post
    What I don't understand is why Cadillac don't do service surveys. Whenever you have a warranty repair, Cadillac should survey your experience. That way they could have statistics showing which dealers perform well and poorly, and do something about poorly performing dealers.
    They do that already, Any time the car goes in an Email survey from GM follows asking about that visit.
    It is in the Dealerships contract with GM that they are supposed to provide good customer service for their products, service, down to Tech training requirements, Proper Authorized Equipment to work on and maintain their products and infrastructure ect,ect.
    The contracts also goes all the way down to what color the walls are painted, furniture used and the layout of the dealership.

I don't know what the minimum or maximum is for surveys and or customer complaints for a dealership but eventually it ends up under review with a part of GM that I forget what they are called, They then notify the dealership even in writing about the problem and are given a certain amount of time to correct or address the Complaints/Problem.

I received one for each of the three times my transmission failed.

Paybacks are hell.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I received one for each of the three times my transmission failed.

Paybacks are hell.
    Yeh when you end up getting multiple surveys the Important thing to do is Fill out the survey as soon as you get it because if you end up going back a couple times and don't fill out those surveys before then.
    Their survey system will only allow you to fill out 1 survey for the latest date or visit

Yep, I could hardly wait for each of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    They do that already
    How come I have never received that? I bought the car used, but still. How can I contact Cadillac to make sure I get surveys for the times the car has been under warranty repair?

How come I have never received that? I bought the car used, but still. How can I contact Cadillac to make sure I get surveys for the times the car has been under warranty repair?
    I don't know try asking Laura & Co with Customer Service here on the forum.

I know some people have complaints even with them here But I think they do a great job with what they can do within the parameters they have to work in.

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    They do that already

99flhr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

One warranty repair and a second visit to correct the first. No survey card received

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi hostmadsen,

I see you are wondering why you never received an Email for the survey about the dealership. If you had a service performed at the dealership, you should have been notified. I am sorry if you never were contacted. CTSCHICK is right about her statement, that any time a car goes in for service at a dealership, an Email survey from GM follows asking about that visit. I am more than happy to look into this for you. We can interact via private message if you would like.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.