2008 Cadillac CTS - Digital Clock?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2008 Cadillac CTS - Digital Clock? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I am a new 2008 Cadillac CTS owner! Just one day old .... I love the analog clock, but is ...
    futbolfever is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

2008 Cadillac CTS - Digital Clock?

I am a new 2008 Cadillac CTS owner! Just one day old .... I love the analog clock, but is there any way to get the digital clock up on the radio screen? (I do not have navigation). Thanks in advanced.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

btroy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Unfortunately no.

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Re: 2008 Cadillac CTS - Digital Clock?

Quote Originally Posted by futbolfever View Post
    I am a new 2008 Cadillac CTS owner! Just one day old .... I love the analog clock, but is there any way to get the digital clock up on the radio screen? (I do not have navigation). Thanks in advanced.
    Welcome to the forum! But not possible.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello futbolfever,

Congrats on your CTS and welcome to the forum! This is a great way to get advice from other Cadillac owners and lovers, as I see a couple have already helped answer your question for you. If you ever have any concerns, issues or general questions, we are here to help! We can be contacted via private message to further discuss anything.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

You got a Cadillac and you're only one day old? WOW! Took me 50 years to get my first Caddy.

BreakingThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Thunder Gray '08 CTS 3.6 FE2 Premium

Even though someone on another car site argued against me, I truly think the lack of digital clock on our CTS's is an oversight. As in, it was supposed to go into the nav screen (like the outside temp), but either there was no room or it was literally forgotten. The updated nav system used on the SRX (pre-CUE) has a clock in it.

I don't really mind the analog-only clock. It feels "gentlemanly" to me, and I feel like it keeps your mind sharp (maybe I'm weird). I'm shocked how many of my friends have difficulty reading it and whip out their phones for the time. Maybe it's time to upgrade my friends...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.