Positive Dealership Experience!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tbbt
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Positive Dealership Experience! in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I just had some warranty work done on my CTS Wagon. I have been making of list of "niggling" things ...
    Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Positive Dealership Experience!

I just had some warranty work done on my CTS Wagon. I have been making of list of "niggling" things needing completed and here are the results.

Dealership: Don Massey Cadillac - Lone Tree, CO
    Service Advisor: Joe Colaizzi

Items Serviced:
    Radio stays on - replaced driver door latch pn-22791011
    Service Parking Assist - replaced sensor pn-20914917, included tri coat paint
    Tail Lights warped - replaced both tail lights pn-22979371 & 22979372

Excellent workmanship, SRX loaner vehicle clean, and no questions or problems with warranty requests.

I would like to thank the members of this forum for information leading to solutions to these problems. I invited the service manager to become a member here, time will tell.

After having the SRX and working with the CUE system, I'm very happy with my CTS. I just wish they were going to continue building the Wagon version! The SRX is not a replacement for me!

Anyway, it's always good to hear something positive. Most always, people only take the time to post negative information.

Thanks, Marv
    RippyPartsDept likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Positive Dealership Experience!

Hello Marv,

You are right, it is always refreshing to see a positive post! I am very happy to hear that you had a good experience with your most recent dealership visit. If you would like, I could give Joe a call and make sure he receives the positive comment. If you have any further concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to message Laura or myself so we can look into it for you. Thank you very much for posting your experience!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Surfstix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium & 2008 SRX4

All I can say is WOW. I'm going tomorrow to my dealer we will see how positive that goes.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

It must be a consistent thing with Don Massey. We have a Don Massey Cadillac here in southeast Michigan and I have heard that they are awesome. When I had issues with my seat belt buckle (4,000 miles) and the SM at my dealership was clueless, I was told by many to go to Don Massey as they are known to take care of their customers. The following couple of times I have had to go in at 7K and 14K miles for routine oil changes my dealership has been fine, but at the slightest issue I run into I won't hesitate to go to Massey as they have a great reputation around here.

Faith76 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 89 Sedan DeVille, 90 Fleetwood, 94 Fleetwood Hearse

When I bought my car from Hartley in Jamestown, NY they gave me the "Gold Key Delivery Service" even though the car is almost 25 years old! There really are some good dealers out there. "Some" lol

akamai43 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Black diamond tricoat on Black 3.6
    St Claire Cadillac in Santa Clara California is one of the best dealerships I've ever had to deal with.
    I've owned 3 caddy's over the years and they have always done quality service.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.