Repairing Wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Repairing Wheels in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I scraped my 2012 18 inch alloy wheels on a curb. Can they be cleaned up/repaired?...
    Mtneer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts sport wagon

Repairing Wheels

I scraped my 2012 18 inch alloy wheels on a curb. Can they be cleaned up/repaired?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mwhitted is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS4 Sport Wagon

Re: Repairing Wheels

You Bet! Do a google search for Alloy Wheel repair, or talk to your local BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac dealer. They will have someone that comes to their dealerships and does repairs on the spot. I've had a couple repaired over the years. They know the paint codes of each wheel and my experience has been a perfect match. I did have to have them send off some Mustang wheels that had machined faces because their mobile trailer wasn't equipted to the the machining. Expect $100-200 wheel depending on the damage and 1-2 hours and you'll be back on the road. Kind of like paintless dent removal. It's a small price to pay to not see the dent or scrape everyday.

dreiloft is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS, 2012 Coupe traded, 2010 CTS 4 Dr traded
    $75.00 in Miami. I called my dealers cadillac repair shop and they referred me to who they use.

saulcts is offline Cadillac Owners Member

dreiloft, which repair shop did they referred you to? I have a 2011 Black CTS.

Quote Originally Posted by dreiloft View Post
    $75.00 in Miami. I called my dealers cadillac repair shop and they referred me to who they use.

dreiloft is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS, 2012 Coupe traded, 2010 CTS 4 Dr traded
    Quote Originally Posted by saulcts
    dreiloft, which repair shop did they referred you to? I have a 2011 Black CTS.
    In Hialeah, Palmetto expressway and Okajobee. . Don't remember the name, that was in 2011 with my 2010 cts 4 door. I will call the dealer and let you know the name.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Hey, Saulcts, nice of you to come out of the woodwork and join in the conversation!

benigs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts///1967 chevelle ss 396--4 speed(kinda like a caddy!

Saulcts, just had my friend at the body shop get me 2 for my cts---keystone wheels, Miami----2- 17 inch exchanged-----they brought them from Miami to st. lucie county, took my 2 scraped ones back for $150 each.

Mtneer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts sport wagon

Thanks for the information and suggestion. My dealer does have someone.

saulcts is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey, tinman, thanks I'm right here..

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Hey, Saulcts, nice of you to come out of the woodwork and join in the conversation!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.