Paint code help..
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Paint code help.. in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Was unable to find a Duplicolor touch up paint because I don't have the paint code. It says the paint ...
    dmeray1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Paint code help..

Was unable to find a Duplicolor touch up paint because I don't have the paint code. It says the paint code is under the spare tire cover. All I see is a silver label with a bunch of numbers and I don't know which one is the paint code. I have a '09 CTS4 and the sticker says it is Crystal Red. Anyone out there know the magic code?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

al williams is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '11 coupe-- manual shift-- 1 of 65 built.

Re: Paint code help..

You should have "505Q" in the bottom line of your Service Parts ID label. That's the code for Crystal Claret Metallic/Crystal Claret Tintcoat. My understanding is that there is color in the clear topcoat of this paint, which may make matching with touchup paint even more difficult than usual.

jghiller is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2016 XTS Premium

Re: Paint code help..

You need a list of RPO codes. Many sources available. Search this forum or web. Best to save a copy on your pc once you find a complete listing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.