Thank you Cadillac Cut Svc! - New owner! (almost!)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Thank you Cadillac Cut Svc! - New owner! (almost!) in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Remember those reports about Cadillac designing the CTS and building a wagon to attract those darned 30-somethings? It worked... After ...
    DaddyRocket is online now Cadillac Owners Member

Thank you Cadillac Cut Svc! - New owner! (almost!)

Remember those reports about Cadillac designing the CTS and building a wagon to attract those darned 30-somethings? It worked...

After test driving a '10 SportWagon, extensive searching of the interwebs, and some amazing responses from Gregory (user Cadillac Cust Svc) in throwing me some build sheets, I put down the deposit on my future new used car today. One of those "I've wanted that car since I first saw it on the magazine rack" moments, and now it's come true! I'll pick up the car next Friday.

Thanks, Gregory! Thanks North Bay Cadillac (you have no idea how much Jeff put up with dealing with me calling with more and more questions! He's a very patient man!)

This will be the new stable-mate:

9095845705_bcb9c06e10_o.jpg

Residing next to it's new sister soon!

And for all you 'Vette-o-philes, the sister:

9098159350_b584ac15df_c.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

fasho24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS Wagon Premium
    Nice!!! I just bought CTS wagon a month ago!!! I love it!!!! You will to!

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Thank you Cadillac Cut Svc! - New owner! (almost!)

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRocket View Post
    Remember those reports about Cadillac designing the CTS and building a wagon to attract those darned 30-somethings? It worked...

After test driving a '10 SportWagon, extensive searching of the interwebs, and some amazing responses from Gregory (user Cadillac Cust Svc) in throwing me some build sheets, I put down the deposit on my future new used car today. One of those "I've wanted that car since I first saw it on the magazine rack" moments, and now it's come true! I'll pick up the car next Friday.

Thanks, Gregory! Thanks North Bay Cadillac (you have no idea how much Jeff put up with dealing with me calling with more and more questions! He's a very patient man!)

Attachment 118706

Attachment 118714
    Hello DaddyRocket,

I’m glad I get a chance to see the vehicle that you chose! It looks gorgeous! I’m glad I could help out. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Longest week ever....

Decided on the car last week, put down the deposit, can't get it until this Friday because of some stupid thing called "work"...

Curses!

dan87951 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Too many cars to list...

Looks good! Nice color!

EVH5150 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Premium: RWD, FE3 Suspension, 6-speed manual

Sexy beast! Love the Red Tint Coat, and I always say CTS wagons are pimp!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRocket View Post

Attachment 118706

Attachment 118714

Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Jeff.. Tall skinny guy? I live in nc but will be moving back to ny in less than a year. Whitestone in queens. North Bay is my local caddy dealer too. I was test driving ATSs with (I believe) Jeff. I'm horrible with names. Great guy though. Congrats on the car. Looks great.

Tall is relative. I'm 6'5"...

But he's up there.

Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

hahha ok so tall to a 5'7" Italian guy. got it. How are your experiences with service at that dealer.. that is if you've had prior experiences with them. When it comes to the sales department, I can clearly see they're outstanding.

I live in GA, so I have no idea how their service will be! Hah! I bought the car up there because it was the only one I could find in the country that was Red with the titanium interior, but ebony carpet. Sweet combo, just rare....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.