2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 08 cts radio in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; My 08 CTS radio began making a noise thru the r/f speaker now there is no sound coming thru the ...
- 06-14-13 02:07 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 08 cts
- Join Date
- May 2013
08 cts radio
My 08 CTS radio began making a noise thru the r/f speaker now there is no sound coming thru the speakers at all. Can an aftermarket be installed?
- 06-14-13 08:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Denver - Castle Pines, CO
Re: 08 cts radio
I would have it checked out first, but it would be difficult to replace with an aftermarket radio. Look on ebay, there are always a few for sale there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"