2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 08 cts radio in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; My 08 CTS radio began making a noise thru the r/f speaker now there is no sound coming thru the ...
- 06-14-13 02:07 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 08 cts
- Join Date
- May 2013
08 cts radio
My 08 CTS radio began making a noise thru the r/f speaker now there is no sound coming thru the speakers at all. Can an aftermarket be installed?
- 06-14-13 08:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Denver - Castle Pines, CO
Re: 08 cts radio
I would have it checked out first, but it would be difficult to replace with an aftermarket radio. Look on ebay, there are always a few for sale there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive