- 06-12-13 08:39 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): cts sport wagon
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
CTS Sport Wagon Roof Rack
I see the owner's manual shows how to install the roof bars. How do you remove the rubber strips without destroying them?
- 06-12-13 12:13 PM #2
Re: CTS Sport Wagon Roof Rack
It does read to start at the rear and "pull straight up" fwiw.
As per the 2010 manual:
2. To remove siderail covers, start
at the back of the vehicle and
pull straight up.
- 06-12-13 12:16 PM #3
I also found you can just pull them out the back with the rear lift gate opened.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers