Dealership Tech rant or maybe I just expect to much out of people working on my car - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree10Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Dealership Tech rant or maybe I just expect to much out of people working on my car in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by Pdabs Have you owned the car since new? If not , is possible that it was caused ...
    CTSCHICK is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Re: Dealership Tech rant or maybe I just expect to much out of people working on my c

Quote Originally Posted by Pdabs View Post
    Have you owned the car since new?
    If not , is possible that it was caused by previous owner? Before you start pointing fingers, perhaps it's been there the whole time.
    I am the 2nd owner, Prior to the repairs the interior was in Mint condition it looked like no one ever even sat in the back.
    I have cleaned the moon roof glass at least 4 times since buying it and no they was not there.
    If you haven't read the my entire thread my moon roof glass panels were removed and reinstalled 3 times prior to this, not counting the other damage they did to my car, a long with not putting the car back together completely and or correctly the last 3 times.

And perhaps the scratches on the glass are directly lined up with a mounting screw on the rear glass panel and a result from what ever tool they used to tighten the screw.

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    I read most if it.

I think you're from the shore area, but brogan Cadillac in Totowa has been really good.

Re: Dealership Tech rant or maybe I just expect to much out of people working on my c

I am in Bergen County not the shore

MaxBuck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 DI Blue Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Tbbt View Post
    Holy shite! Unbelievable!

I know you are hot, I would be too. But, remember it's the lousy dealership and not Cadillac.

Marv
    I'm not sure it's fair to let Cadillac entirely off the hook here.

When I was a kid my family owned Caddys, and the dealerships were uniformly excellent. It seemed like Cadillac dealerships were a lot like Mercedes and Lexus dealerships today: a businessman needed to continually demonstrate excellence in customer service in order to retain the franchise. I don't see evidence that 2013 Cadillac dealerships operate under the same corporate scrutiny.

Probably resulting partly from the bankruptcy of GM and the various forms of fallout, but from what I see, Cadillac dealerships today aren't a lot different from those of Ford, Chevy and Chrysler.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

CTSCHICK, I hate to say it but maybe just leave it alone. This dealer will most likely make everything worse. There are plastic polishes; I use Meguires that will buff out scratches in the synthetic panels that make up your moon roof.

The larger scratch in the glass is to deep to sand out with out creating distortions in the glass.
    And if it was possible the proper way to do it would require removing the glass panel anyways and doing it on a work bench

Returning to Holman Cadillac is not even an option I would consider anymore.
    I was easy going about all these problems and accepted some of the small things that still irk the crap out of me but I am not accepting this.

Surfstix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium & 2008 SRX4

Yep nothing got fixed again got some BS story again besides the usual could not duplicate the new one is we would have to further diagnose it and it may not be covered under warranty...WTF...I don't know what this GMPP warranty is for.

Douglas Rome is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-4 3.0 Base sedan black/black

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello WEMTX,

I am sorry your Email was never interacted with. Katie is no longer part of our team; we have been in the process of transitioning new customer service agent's which include myself and Gregory to the Cadillac forum. We do our best to help assist our customers and make contact with the appropriate people to further assist them if needed. If you would like to discuss any concerns or issues, please private message me and we can continue our interaction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service
    I'm interested in a job working for Cadillac in your department. Please advise.
    thanks, Douglas

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Rome View Post
    I'm interested in a job working for Cadillac in your department. Please advise.
    thanks, Douglas
    Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your interest in working for our company in this department! I am not sure if there are any openings at this time, but feel free to check out our careers page on our website! Here is a link to it if you need it: http://careers.gm.com/#.html. Thank you very much for reaching out to us with your interest in our company!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Thank you for all of the Help Laura & Co.

Just dropped my CTS off, There was no denying the damage.

The rear glass panel is being replaced with a brand new one.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

CTSCHICK, by the time you get all of this sorted out, you will be ready for a new car without ever having the chance to enjoy this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    Thank you for all of the Help Laura & Co.

Just dropped my CTS off, There was no denying the damage.

The rear glass panel is being replaced with a brand new one.
    Hello Amy,

You are more than welcome. We are here to assist. I am glad your dealership is taking care of your rear glass panel for you. You know how to contact us if you need anything else!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Picked up my CTS today and purposely took it on a 100+ mile drive through P.A. to see if I or my b.f. could notice any problems
    New rear glass panel is all good, no further damage, everything is silent so far.

My CTS had to go back to the same dealer that did the damage.

Hello CTSCHICK,

Glad to hear that there was no further damage and that the rear glass panel is good as well. Thank you very much for keeping us updated!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.