spare tire CTS AWD
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, spare tire CTS AWD in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; 2010 CTS AWD... No spare tire,,, I was told the only dounut tire for the car is 18" so the ...
    jpamea is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Luxury

spare tire CTS AWD

2010 CTS AWD... No spare tire,,, I was told the only dounut tire for the car is 18" so the car is balanced when driving to keep the AWD function balanced,, Also an 18" dounut does not fit in the spare tire well,,, is all this valid???

thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MD-11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 12 CTS Coupe, 12 CTS-V Sedan

Re: spare tire CTS AWD

p# 19179359 for the spare tire Kit that fits the sedan will not fit coupe spare well

blankster is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Premium AWD 3.6 DI

My 2010 AWD has the spare tire option - Its a 5 spoke (black) alloy wheel with a dounut tire

ROC OUT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS

Two months ago I purchased a used 2008 CTS sedan which didn't come with the spare tire kit. All it had was the inflator kit in the spare tire well in the trunk. Not liking the idea of no spare tire, I looked around and priced the spare tire kit. The prices were anywhere from $450 to $900 for the factory OEM Cadillac spare tire kit. So, I looked around and found the 18" spare used and ordered the jack, extension handle, lug wrench, bolt, nut, and black foam holder for the jack, etc. from a GM wholesaler. The 18" spare fits perfectly in the trunk well with no problems. I think this 18" spare would also fit in your 2010, but you might want to check on this.

rspreng is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Sedan RWD Radiant Silver|Ebony

The spare fits but the regular tire will not. I have a '11 luxury RWD and I bought the spare and jack kit from a junk yard. Spare never was never used. Think I got both for $150.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.