2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hi. I searched for this topic and could not find anything. I have a 2013 CTS4 and the analog clock ...
    RedCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS4

2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves

Hi.

I searched for this topic and could not find anything. I have a 2013 CTS4 and the analog clock in the dash makes a beeping noise every time the minute hand moves. It's very annoying. I want to have it looked at when I get my first oil change and was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem and if so how was it fixed.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    That's odd. Never heard of that happening.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves

Quote Originally Posted by RedCTS View Post
    Hi.

I searched for this topic and could not find anything. I have a 2013 CTS4 and the analog clock in the dash makes a beeping noise every time the minute hand moves. It's very annoying. I want to have it looked at when I get my first oil change and was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem and if so how was it fixed.

Thanks.
    Hello RedCTS,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying your CTS! This forum is a great way to stay connected and interact with other Cadillac lovers who are also very informative. I tried searching through the owner's manual and was unable to find anything on the beeping noise from the analog clock. Have you thought about calling your local dealership to discuss this with them; maybe they have insight on something I couldn't come across in the manual. Please let us know if other questions or concerns arise that you would like to further discuss with us. We can also be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

jeffc83 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    It's a very faint sound but that's definitely normal. (I checked with my dealer a few months ago) I only heard it when I sat my car during the winter with the ignition off and haven't noticed it since.

Leaf 68 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS - RWD/Perf./BlackRaven

Re: 2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
    It's a very faint sound but that's definitely normal. (I checked with my dealer a few months ago) I only heard it when I sat my car during the winter with the ignition off and haven't noticed it since.
    I can also hear a very faint sound when minute hand moves, when the engine/radio is turned off...

northernpike1976 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

How is this corrected it is definitely the clock and is occurring in my 2012 CTS Coupe.

hauler is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Sportwagon 18.2city 28hwy 25hwy AC on

Mine beeps every ten seconds. When I complained to the dealer, he said 'they all do that'. I can remember when Cadillac touted the quiet interior. Unless the radio is on, mine sounds like a video game.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.