Will a 2012 cts-v rear bumper fit on a 2012 cts?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Will a 2012 cts-v rear bumper fit on a 2012 cts? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Went to the mall the other day and when i came out some jackass had hit my car in the ...
    Dantep72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts sport/luxury

Will a 2012 cts-v rear bumper fit on a 2012 cts?

Went to the mall the other day and when i came out some jackass had hit my car in the rear breaking the taillight and cracking the bumper and just took off, really nice!!, anyway gonna get it fixed next week and was thinking about putting the rear bumper from the cts-v on instead of the original I'm not really a fan of the grey plastic or the chrome strip so I figured I would change it while I have the chance now, died anyone know will the bumper fit and line up and will the exhaust line up as well I gave a 2012 cts and would use a 2012-2013 cts-v rear bumper

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    You shouldn't have any problems. A lot of guys on here have done it from what I can see.

Dantep72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts sport/luxury
    Does anyone know if the CTS-V rear bumper comes without the round indent holes in it for the back up camera or sensors etc. I've been looking at pictures of them trying to make a decision if I'm gonna use the v bumper or the stock one and I'm not sure i really like the holes in the bumper, also what color is the insert in the bumper of the v looks like grey plastic to me, and if so can it be painted to match the bumper?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.