CTS vs. ATS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, CTS vs. ATS in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by arw1510 I don't mind the analog clock. But I do wish that they would partner with a ...
    jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by arw1510
    I don't mind the analog clock. But I do wish that they would partner with a watch company to make it. Granted they aren't going to partner up with breitling like Bentley does, but maybe an American brand like Hamilton would be able to put a nice classic style clock in there somewhere lol
    You made a solid point there IMO. I like the analog clock myself but it looks cheap and thrown together. Hamilton would be very nice but I'd take anything over a cheap plastic timepiece...lol.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

Re: CTS vs. ATS

I'm in a ATS loaner with the 2.0 engine and it just won't get out of it's own way. The CUE screen is dirty with finger prints and I guess that might be why the screen isn't real responsive.

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by C "T" ess View Post
    I'm in a ATS loaner with the 2.0 engine and it just won't get out of it's own way. The CUE screen is dirty with finger prints and I guess that might be why the screen isn't real responsive.
    Could be but your loaner may not have received the CUE update yet...lol.

thunder0938 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS wagon 3.6

I DID like the ATS until I sat in one while my CTS performance wagon was in for service. Now the CTS is not that big of a car, but the ATS was VERY small for me (6 foot 3) and the ATS had a sticker of 49 grand and did not even have power tilt wheel? I will keep my CTS

OMG
    OMG is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 3.6DI

Had an ATS with the 2.0L and for two days while the CTS was in for service. I was litterally driving around full throttle everywhere. It was fun. It had decent power, but it needed a more.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by OMG View Post
    Had an ATS with the 2.0L and for two days while the CTS was in for service. I was litterally driving around full throttle everywhere. It was fun. It had decent power, but it needed a more.
    Hello OMG,

That is exciting you got to experience another Cadillac and you had fun. I hope your CTS is fixed and working well! Enjoy

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.