Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CTS vs. ATS

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by arw1510
    I don't mind the analog clock. But I do wish that they would partner with a watch company to make it. Granted they aren't going to partner up with breitling like Bentley does, but maybe an American brand like Hamilton would be able to put a nice classic style clock in there somewhere lol
    You made a solid point there IMO. I like the analog clock myself but it looks cheap and thrown together. Hamilton would be very nice but I'd take anything over a cheap plastic timepiece...lol.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2015 ATS Performance Coupe 2.0T

Re: CTS vs. ATS

I'm in a ATS loaner with the 2.0 engine and it just won't get out of it's own way. The CUE screen is dirty with finger prints and I guess that might be why the screen isn't real responsive.

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by C "T" ess View Post
    I'm in a ATS loaner with the 2.0 engine and it just won't get out of it's own way. The CUE screen is dirty with finger prints and I guess that might be why the screen isn't real responsive.
    Could be but your loaner may not have received the CUE update yet...lol.

thunder0938 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS wagon 3.6

I DID like the ATS until I sat in one while my CTS performance wagon was in for service. Now the CTS is not that big of a car, but the ATS was VERY small for me (6 foot 3) and the ATS had a sticker of 49 grand and did not even have power tilt wheel? I will keep my CTS

OMG is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 3.6DI

Had an ATS with the 2.0L and for two days while the CTS was in for service. I was litterally driving around full throttle everywhere. It was fun. It had decent power, but it needed a more.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG View Post
    Had an ATS with the 2.0L and for two days while the CTS was in for service. I was litterally driving around full throttle everywhere. It was fun. It had decent power, but it needed a more.
    Hello OMG,

That is exciting you got to experience another Cadillac and you had fun. I hope your CTS is fixed and working well! Enjoy

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12