Black carbon trim instead of wood in 2008, nicer look but what will i miss? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Black carbon trim instead of wood in 2008, nicer look but what will i miss? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Already detailed, and I have the pics, just in too high resolution and I dont know shit about pics so ...
    Mtlcts4lover is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4 performance pack

Re: Black carbon trim instead of wood in 2008, nicer look but what will i miss?

Already detailed, and I have the pics, just in too high resolution and I dont know shit about pics so how to reduce it is beyond me...!!!!

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Nice grab. You will be quite pleased.

Mtlcts4lover is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4 performance pack

Ok, now the bitching time!!!!!

Like many of you, yesterday all was fine and today, the passenger door doesn't open from outside!!! All doors lock\unlock except this one... All else is nice,

Is there any quick fix or do I have to go back where I bought it? (150kms, thats like 600 miles lol) and I might be in Montreal but its not under 0, its actually shorts and t-shirt weather so not the freezing problem...

Overclock This is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlcts4lover View Post
    Ok, now the bitching time!!!!!

Like many of you, yesterday all was fine and today, the passenger door doesn't open from outside!!! All doors lock\unlock except this one... All else is nice,

Is there any quick fix or do I have to go back where I bought it? (150kms, thats like 600 miles lol) and I might be in Montreal but its not under 0, its actually shorts and t-shirt weather so not the freezing problem...
    Bring it back.
    Mine did it a few times but is better on it's own.
    I know it's a matter of time before it really stops working.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Mtlcts4lover,
    We hope you're able to find a resolution for this problem with your passenger door not opening from the outside. As you're writing from Montreal, should you need any assistance in working with an involved GM dealership you can reach GM of Canada at 1-888-446-2000 (Hours: M-F 7:30am - 11:30pm, Sat 7:30am - 6:00 EST).

Regards,
    Sarah G. (Assisting Laura)
    Cadillac Customer Service

Crippler is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtlcts4lover
    Already detailed, and I have the pics, just in too high resolution and I dont know shit about pics so how to reduce it is beyond me...!!!!
    Send the pics too me and ill post them for you !
    Email tayakirk@hotmail.com
    if you like

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.