Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Tire pressure

3K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  gohawks63 
#1 ·
The recommended tire pressure for my 2008 CTS 3.6 DI AWD performance is 35 pounds. Does any on else think this is awfully high? The car really rides on the rough side on the streets of PA. Is anyone running them at a lower pressure?

#11 ·
I'm at 37 both front and rear. And don't let the pressure differentials boggle your mind. My A6 had 38 front and 42 rear. Two pounds doesn't make that much of a difference, not at all. Some things depend on your driving. I like to drive in a spirited way, hard around corners and getting onto the e-way, for example. That's why I have a couple of extra pounds. IF you want the soft ride, keep it a 35 psi COLD.

#12 ·
I'm at 37 both front and rear. And don't let the pressure differentials boggle your mind. My A6 had 38 front and 42 rear. Two pounds doesn't make that much of a difference, not at all. Some things depend on your driving. I like to drive in a spirited way, hard around corners and getting onto the e-way, for example. That's why I have a couple of extra pounds. IF you want the soft ride, keep it a 35 psi COLD.
I drive the same way so I'll leave it at 37...thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.